January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan manager Steve Bruce insists he has yet to be contacted by any clubs who are interested in signing midfielder Jason Koumas. And the Wigan boss says he is keen to hold on to all members of his squad, but admits he could consider selling if the price is right.

"I keep reading speculation about Jason Koumas but that is all," Bruce told Sky Sports News. "Nobody has called. I want to keep them all, but everyone has a price in football. In an ideal world I would like to keep the squad, which is very healthy at the moment, together and make sure we have enough strength in depth to fight for the next three or four months."

hi mandarcic plz spend 3million and get him in!!!

Wigan manager Steve Bruce insists he has yet to be contacted by any clubs who are interested in signing midfielder Jason Koumas. And the Wigan boss says he is keen to hold on to all members of his squad, but admits he could consider selling if the price is right.

"I keep reading speculation about Jason Koumas but that is all," Bruce told Sky Sports News. "Nobody has called. I want to keep them all, but everyone has a price in football. In an ideal world I would like to keep the squad, which is very healthy at the moment, together and make sure we have enough strength in depth to fight for the next three or four months."

hi mandarcic plz spend 3million and get him in!!!

:bang:

I was going to write a constructive post, but as they say, a picture says a thousand words.

Last edited:
dont u rate him? hes not playin so whats wrong with a 3m bid?

dont u rate him? hes not playin so whats wrong with a 3m bid?

For a start it is at least £2million below what we would have to pay. And I really cannot be bothered to finish as it is pretty obvious!

how do u know they want 5million are you alex bruce his son?

Are you trying to compete with Fludie to be TB's No.1 twat or summat? :102:

What he's saying here mate is Jason Koumas is a very good player, capable of entering a Premiership side and probably wont join a Championship club anytime soon (let alone us).

There may be many reasons as to why he isnt playing for Wigan, but probably the main reason would be that he is almost a 'luxury' player if you like and would probably not add much 'steal' to a battling and struggling Wigan side.

I would say Koumas could play in a team like Pompey where the physicality features of the team are already there in players such as Bouba-Diop, Muntari and Campbell - and therefore Koumas' flair could be added in order to make a well-rounded Premiership team.

So, after all that, I would literally consume my hat if he came here.

I think putting him on the same level as Fludie is a bit unfair.

I'd say he was much more your level of twatiness.

He's not much of a twat then? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69