January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has everyone seen the Damien Delaney story. Signing for QPR for a fee that will rise from an initial 600,000 up to 1.2million. When Oakley is worth £500k
Delaney was was sh*te at 21 and isn't always first choice for Hull at 26. I really don't understand the logic of spending that on Delaney.
crazy spending.

Last edited:
has everyone seen the Damien Delaney story. Signing for QPR for a fee that will rise from an initial 600,000 up to 1.2million. When Oakley is worth £500k
Delaney was was sh*te at 21 and isn't always first choice for Hull at 26. I really don't understand the logic of spending that on Delaney.
crazy spending.

Thats because Oakley at £500k is a bit of a steal.

Last edited:
I think you are. :102::102::102:

Was your mother a one-legged Armeniasn weightlifter touring Belgium with the Moscow state circus in 1981?

If so, think carefully before persuing this line of enquiry further. It could be most distressing for your sister following last friday evening's events....

Was your mother a one-legged Armeniasn weightlifter touring Belgium with the Moscow state circus in 1981?

If so, think carefully before persuing this line of enquiry further. It could be most distressing for your sister following last friday evening's events....

:039::039::039:

Hi dad!!!!

crazy spending.

haven't seen this. clearly clubs see QPR coming, and when they make enquiries the price will be artificially inflated. bit like what happens, on much smaller scale, when enquires for players are made by Chelski and Man Ure - different prices quoted than to the likes of the smaller & poorer clubs

Looks to me like QPR are doing a Leicester, buying lots of average to shit players.

i saw some interview on sky with that QPR owner flavio, said they werent going to spend money on the club and were purely in it to make money. Buying some very average players and they are presumibly on very high wages.

Think this window and the summer will be the end of their investment in the squad, if they dont get promoted.

i saw some interview on sky with that QPR owner flavio, said they werent going to spend money on the club and were purely in it to make money. Buying some very average players and they are presumibly on very high wages.

Think this window and the summer will be the end of their investment in the squad, if they dont get promoted.

Unlikely. Apart from (Flavio) Briatore - I'm not on first name terms, unlike you - looks all set for a widening out of a credibility-building operation for all sorts of spivs and other crooks.

Why buy a whole club to draw attention away from your dubious money-making when you only need piss away a smaller fraction of your fortune with QPR? Looks like a winner to me.

:081::081::081:

Brilliant OG!! Funniest post I have ever read!! :038: :038:

(I will vote for it at the end of the year if I remember!) :icon_razz

Last edited:
talking of the qpr owner according to 1 rag this morning he reckons qpr will be playing in the champions league in 4 years!!! :081::081:

love this :081::081::081::081::081:

Rivaldo's Leicester move looks to be dead in the water with the Brazilian declaring He would only move to a London club, alerting Queens Park Rangers and Fulham.
Unsurprisingly Man United turned down Ollie's offer for Wes Brown and he will not be going back.
Ollie has also decided to call of his raid for Rangers's Burke and Adam, instead plotting a double loan deal for Arsenal's Denilson and Walcott.
The Foxes are also considering a shock £5 million bid for Valencia's unsettled forward Nikola Zigic, Mandaric's Serbian connections could help seal a deal.

dandannieldanok

and this :081::081::081:

Leicester City will be getting accrington keeper keeny arthur on loan at the end of the season as alnwick is not staying on. holloway will seel Fryatt and DJ Campbell. he will soon be buying Roberto Carlos and loaning Makelele from Chelsea

Last edited:
love this :081::081::081::081::081:

Rivaldo's Leicester move looks to be dead in the water with the Brazilian declaring He would only move to a London club, alerting Queens Park Rangers and Fulham.
Unsurprisingly Man United turned down Ollie's offer for Wes Brown and he will not be going back.
Ollie has also decided to call of his raid for Rangers's Burke and Adam, instead plotting a double loan deal for Arsenal's Denilson and Walcott.
The Foxes are also considering a shock £5 million bid for Valencia's unsettled forward Nikola Zigic, Mandaric's Serbian connections could help seal a deal.

dandannieldanok

and this :081::081::081:

holloway will seel Fryatt and DJ Campbell

Who is this guy and why hasn't he been selected for a free frontal labotomy?

And what is he sealing Matty and DJ in? Tupperware containers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59