January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not unusual though either to be fair, you see managers do it to get new contracts etc

Who do you think you are ? Tom Jones.I heard that Ipswich would be back in for him at the weekend,my guess is they know he's unsettled and Magilton is Northern Irish

We would have to be in the market for a new center half in that case... I would like to see Mcauly stay and get rid of the 15K a week bench warmer...
Hold on a min... Maybe, just maybe we have the ideal center half waiting in the wings in Stearman???? Isnt he a center half? Maybe he will blossom in his true position??? Round hole and square pegs and all that...

Last edited:
McAuley should be happy to be in the team ahead of N'Gotty, I much prefer the latter. If he's going to throw his toys out of the pram sell him to Ipswich, he'd be no great loss.

McAuley should be happy to be in the team ahead of N'Gotty, I much prefer the latter. If he's going to throw his toys out of the pram sell him to Ipswich, he'd be no great loss.

id be inclined to agree with that would much prefer gm to bn

Would you do your job for half the pay of a workmate?:102:

but he signed his contract so he mustve been happy with what he was offered..he must prefer more money to playing regularly :102:

He signed it before he knew N'Gotty was being paid 15k for warming his jacksie on the bench,must make GM feel very valued

Would you do your job for half the pay of a workmate?:102:

Fair comment I guess, but that's the lunacy of football for you. Hang on - I AM underpaid at work anyway!

I simply think that N'Gotty is better at football than McAuley. There's a chance for a direct comparison on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669