January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in Glasgow over Xmas and my brother in law's best mate is pals with Daniel Cousin, now at Hull, and his agent has been in talks with us about a loan move. I hope it happens. Very good striker

Been in Glasgow over Xmas and my brother in law's best mate is pals with Daniel Cousin, now at Hull, and his agent has been in talks with us about a loan move. I hope it happens. Very good striker

Which of his four goals in 30 league appearances for Hull tells you he's a very good striker?

Always knew you'd come back with a positive slant on it. I've seen him play many times and know he will do well at Championship level. Plus he didnt have 30 full apperances, but thanks for looking that up and trying to be negative. Well done

Always knew you'd come back with a positive slant on it. I've seen him play many times and know he will do well at Championship level. Plus he didnt have 30 full apperances, but thanks for looking that up and trying to be negative. Well done

:icon_lol: I'm always happy to get everyone excited about potential signings. You're right, some of those 30 weren't full appearances, so I'll rephrase: Which of his four goals in 19 starts and 11 sub appearances makes you think he's a very good striker? Maybe he is good - he has scored against Arsenal and Manchester United, after all - but the figures suggest he's at best inconsistent. Haven't we had enough of that type of player?

He maybe inconsistent in the Prem, but in my opinion, would score a lot more at our level. He would be our best striker by a long way if he signed. That includes Fryatt. If it happens great, if not I'm sure he'll do well elsewhere in the Championship if he gets his desired move away

He maybe inconsistent in the Prem, but in my opinion, would score a lot more at our level. He would be our best striker by a long way if he signed. That includes Fryatt. If it happens great, if not I'm sure he'll do well elsewhere in the Championship if he gets his desired move away

I agree he could do a job at this level, but i wouldnt say he would be our best striker.

I really don't see any point in or think we will sign another striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69