January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if we can only chose one, goalscoring midfielder please!! Fabian Delph on loan would fit the bill!!

Honestly, why do people randomly put names forward who they've probably seen play once in their lives who they think will fit the bill? You really think NP is going to read that and say: "yeah, I agree, that markyp was right, Fabien Delph on loan would be a great singing, I'll go and phone Randy Lerner right away."?

Last edited:
Honestly, why do people randomly put names forward who they've probably seen play once in their lives who they think will fit the bill? You really think NP is going to read that and say: "yeah, I agree, that markyp was right, Fabien Delph on loan would be a great singing, I'll go and phone Randy Lerner right away."?

Santa not bring you any presents? :056:

I just hate xmas altogether, excuse the grouchiness. :icon_wink

:icon_lol:

Look on the brightside, full footy fixture list tommorrow :icon_bigg

:038::038::038: Yep. Do love boxing day, it's the day before with the unavoidable, awkward conversation with relatives I hate. :icon_wink

You're an absolute tool. Forums are about opinions. Merry Xmas Misery Guts

:icon_lol: Just ignore me today. I hate this day and everything it stands for.

Last edited:
Danny Cadamarteri to make a sensational return on the first of January, can't reveal my source, but just trust me.

Danny Cadamarteri to make a sensational return on the first of January, can't reveal my source, but just trust me.

Wow!!!!!:icon_roll

Well a player who never scored a League goal for us when he was here before and has scored 37 goals in 323 appearances will be really usefull. Plus he's been playing in Scotland:icon_lol: so even though he has scored 4 of his goals in 8 League appearances I don't think he is good enough for the Championship. Perhaps he could have one more year to 18 months at League 1 or League 2 level. Notts County:102:

Last edited:
Wow!!!!!:icon_roll

Well a player who never scored a League goal for us when he was here before and has scored 37 goals in 323 appearances will be really usefull. Plus he's been playing in Scotland:icon_lol: so even though he has scored 4 of his goals in 8 League appearances I don't think he is good enough for the Championship. Perhaps he could have one more year to 18 months at League 1 or League 2 level. Notts County:102:
Agreed, this is a strange signing but in Nige we trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69