January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I have no idea about Alex Bruce really... but does he usually play right back? If he's signed, I can't see us bringing in Davies or Naughton... NP probably just enquiring about several options.

Maybe shouldn't read to much into it but Ramsey didn't come on for Arsenal. I think he is on his way.

Maybe shouldn't read to much into it but Ramsey didn't come on for Arsenal. I think he is on his way.

Yes... clearly. Ramsey, Silvestre, Fabianski and Traore are all signing for us tomorrow, obviously, having not come on for Arsenal today.

Owen didn't come on for Utd, maybe we could get him in too?

Yes... clearly. Ramsey, Silvestre, Fabianski and Traore are all signing for us tomorrow, obviously, having not come on for Arsenal today.

Owen didn't come on for Utd, maybe we could get him in too?

Ramsey is on his way, Silvestre couldn't agree personal terms, Fabianski was not allowed to leave and Traore wants to come but Arsene doesn't want to let him go.

Yeah good idea, ring him and let me know what he says.

You're joking, right???
We do not have a single defensive midfielder on the books (apart from Weso, who is on loan - and injured, again).

Are you sure? They are more of a defensive type of midfield..a holding midfielder is also a defensive midfielder.

Are you sure? They are more of a defensive type of midfield..a holding midfielder is also a defensive midfielder.

I don't actually think they are: I agree that that is how they are being used, but King in particular would, I am sure look much more the finished article were he to have a solid defensive midfielder allowing him more freedom to move forward.

On the subject of defensive midfielders, is Keith Andrews getting many games at Blackburn - he could be a good loan signing, just the sort we need i would have thought.

On the subject of defensive midfielders, is Keith Andrews getting many games at Blackburn - he could be a good loan signing, just the sort we need i would have thought.

Would be a wonderful signing, but I would have thought a Premiership side like Wolves or Hull might be in for him.

Hull trio, winger Peter Halmosi, utility player Kevin Kilbane and midfielder Bryan Hughes are all set to leave the KC Stadium on Monday.

Halmosi and Hughes can do the job for City, come NP bring in these guys on loan and really boost the midfield :)

Yes, physics pedants, I know that weight isn't really mass, but have used the misconception for convivial effect.

was just about to go for that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570