Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Until the end of the season !!

Rob Kelly has been impressed with him! :icon_roll

Last edited:
ive not seen him play yet be interested to see what he is like tomorrow

WTF!!!!

He has done nothing yet to warrant it other than run around like Hume and get the same results as Hume

WTF!!!!

He has done nothing yet to warrant it other than run around like Hume and get the same results as Hume

He has done one key thing that no other midfielder since Izzet has done, and that is make runs beyond the front 2.

For that alone he has contributed to the past 3 victories significantly and he also does the dirty work that we've been lacking all season in the centre mid.

He has done one key thing that no other midfielder since Izzet has done, and that is make runs beyond the front 2.

For that alone he has contributed to the past 3 victories significantly and he also does the dirty work that we've been lacking all season in the centre mid.

You obviously didn't go Tuesday night or listen to it on the radio :102:

Good, I'm glad then.

I must pay more attention because I've rarely seen him run beyond the front 2 and acheive anything.

I would love to join the ranks of City fans that are happy with a man that runs. I bet Forrest Gump is the biggest selling DVD in our county.

Don't get me wrong JJ looks promising, but I ain't seen it realised yet

Last edited:
You obviously didn't go Tuesday night or listen to it on the radio :102:

Oh sorry, I forgot he was the only bad performance.

Fecks sake, lets at least give the bloke a bit of a chance, since he's been here he's played 3 straight games for the first time in months, and we've won them all.

If we only give new players 3 games and then send them back we'll never find anyone, or at least not give them a chance to prove themselves.

Since he came - three wins, no goals conceded. Two of the wins at our happy hunting grounds of Ipswich and Burnley.

I haven't been overly impressed but he's doing SOMETHING. And Johnson is playing noticeably better now he is here.

Also, the alternative is Hughes.

Good, I'm glad then.

I must pay more attention because I've rarely seen him run beyond the front 2 and acheive anything.

I would love to join the ranks of City fans that are happy with a man that runs. I bet Forrest Gump is the biggest seeling DVD in our county.

Don't get me wrong JJ looks promising, but I ain't seen it realised yet

I'm not going to bother pointing out how midfielders getting beyond the forwards helps the team and creates space cause I am sure you know that.

So I'll take my opinion and go home cause its clearly wrong.

This is good I reckon. I obviously didnt go on tuesday but from what Ive seen he looks okay for the rest of this season at least.

melton who do you suggest we get in to replace him, unbalance a winning team. remember it has to be someone who allows johnson to play his own game effectively, something not one midfielder has done this season.

half of you lot are ****ing dillusional. 3 games a go we were in the shit. this lad obviously brings something to the team we havnt had.

So I'll take my opinion and go home cause its clearly wrong.
I wouldn't say your opinion is wrong Dunc. However, anybody with the opposite one to mine usually is.

Seriously though, I haven't seen anything decent from Jarret yet, but it has coincided with our good run of form, so maybe there is something there.

But it also coincides with the MM takeover complete, Geoff Horsfield's signing, Mark Yeates' signing, and AJ's return to form

melton who do you suggest we get in to replace him.
I don't know do I, I'm not getting paid by MM to scout the country for new players. I'm a critic, it's my job to comment on what's in front of me, not how to write the fecking script :icon_roll

Oh sorry, I forgot he was the only bad performance.

Fecks sake, lets at least give the bloke a bit of a chance, since he's been here he's played 3 straight games for the first time in months, and we've won them all.

If we only give new players 3 games and then send them back we'll never find anyone, or at least not give them a chance to prove themselves.

Ive been to all 3 games he's played in, and IMO he's not done anything that warrants us to rush in and extend his loan period. He's obviously brilliant on the training pitch hence RK sorting a deal out. However anyone can be brilliant on the training pitch, but when it comes to 3pm on a Saturday or 7.45pm on a cold Tuesday night somewhere, then it matters, and for me he's not performed.

I don't know do I, I'm not getting paid by MM to scout the country for new players. I'm a critic, it's my job to comment on what's in front of me, not how to write the fecking script :icon_roll

easy life eh!

Critic everything without offering an alternative. :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675