Jason Jarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singth

My Mrs works for an estate agents in town and she said that Jason Jarrett has been in asking for houses to BUY in the Leicester area. Great.

My Mrs works for an estate agents in town and she said that Jason Jarrett has been in asking for houses to BUY in the Leicester area. Great.

he could turn into a great player over the summer

tell her to tell him that all the houses are
house_sold.jpg

Last edited:
Good IMO ok he's not done much yet but get him match fit and i feel he can give somthing to the team and no melts not his p45 :icon_roll :icon_wink

he is not bad at all, i saw him agaist coverty and he played well in the first half missed a great chance but he has been on the players that has played well under kelly, but he has recently going through a patch, hopefully he can turn out and play like he did in the first few matches

so was paddy knis when he first came to the club but he turned into our best player by far
I understand your logic Spanky, so what position should we play Jarret in to get the best out of him?

I understand your logic Spanky, so what position should we play Jarret in to get the best out of him?

midfield is his best position but its the players around him that are making him look shittt

midfield is his best position but its the players around him that are making him look shittt
Sorry, I thought you were saying that once we moved Kisnorbo into his natural position he started playing well

Maybe he was just researching housetypes for his great mate, David Nugent, before he makes his 7.25 million pound switch to us in the summer...closely followed by Simon Whaley who will also want to live in the same area before performing heroics on the pitch and justifying his 4 million pound price tag :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669