Jason Wilcox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did well to get Wilcox,beat off lots of other clubs who had their eyes on him...Blyth Spartans,Gainsborough Trinity,Buckie Thistle to name but three.Jason Wilcox :roll: I think I'm going to cry.

Yeah but i do get a bad feeling we'll be after him!!!

highland fox said:
Did well to get Wilcox,beat off lots of other clubs who had their eyes on him...Blyth Spartans,Gainsborough Trinity,Buckie Thistle to name but three.Jason Wilcox :roll: I think I'm going to cry.

Just be a squad player hopefully... he's the only signing i'm dissappointed about to be honest.

Babylon said:
highland fox said:

Just be a squad player hopefully... he's the only signing i'm dissappointed about to be honest.
Doubt it. He'll start left wing with Tiatto left back you see. Disaster. Scowcroft and Wilcox on the wings. What the hell has happened to this club.

Petrescu said:
Babylon said:
highland fox said:

Doubt it. He'll start left wing with Tiatto left back you see. Disaster. Scowcroft and Wilcox on the wings. What the hell has happened to this club.

I think disaster might be a slight over reaction. Lets give the guy a fair crack!!! Guppy was over a year older in the prem last season and alot of people were happy to have him back and actually said he played well (although he didn't) This is a different level where he may be able to produce for us!! Lets just wait and see!

Babylon said:
Petrescu said:
Babylon said:
highland fox said:

Guppy was over a year older in the prem last season and alot of people were happy to have him back and actually said he played well (although he didn't)
I wasnt. :roll:

Petrescu said:
He'll start left wing with Tiatto left back you see. Disaster. Scowcroft and Wilcox on the wings.

If this is so do you not think Stewart will figure in the first team next year? I thought that by having him and Heath modelling the shirts for next year this would mean they'd be in MA's plans for the first team next year.

Stewart has gone downhill ever since he started wearing them polo-necks,cutting off the supply of oxygen to the brain if you ask me,a problem Gillespie will never have to worry about.

pipes said:
Petrescu said:
He'll start left wing with Tiatto left back you see. Disaster. Scowcroft and Wilcox on the wings.

If this is so do you not think Stewart will figure in the first team next year? I thought that by having him and Heath modelling the shirts for next year this would mean they'd be in MA's plans for the first team next year.
Doubt it unless he sorts himself out. I like him myself but i dont think Micky does.

I also like Stewart as a player, he has got a lot of potential and he did well in div1 last time - remember that goal against Rotherham?

Petrescu said:
pipes said:
Petrescu said:

Doubt it unless he sorts himself out. I like him myself but i dont think Micky does.

Stewart is too inconsistent - Plays much better at left back.

It is just a matter of time before we are linked with Ashley Ward,believe me :wink:

pipes said:
Petrescu said:

Scimeca also modelled next seasons shirts. :roll: :wink:

Leigh said:
pipes said:
Petrescu said:

Yes, but that doesn't alter my point because IMO MA would have seen him as a first team regular had he been able to keep him.

pipes said:
Leigh said:
pipes said:
Petrescu said:

Yes, but that doesn't alter my point because IMO MA would have seen him as a first team regular had he been able to keep him.

I don't think which players model the kits has any baring on who Micky is going to pick to play. Mace probably picks the players from whoever is around - and maybe they pay them extra for it too (hense the younger players being keen).

no i dont think it has a bearing on who will play, but i do think that it is players who the club is trying to promote as being Leicester City, and who is a first team player - i mean they were hardly gona get Lewis and Gillespie to model the shirts were they?

pipes said:
no i dont think it has a bearing on who will play, but i do think that it is players who the club is trying to promote as being Leicester City, and who is a first team player - i mean they were hardly gona get Lewis and Gillespie to model the shirts were they?

I think you're reading too much in to this.

it was only a passing comment in the first place, i have only elaborated upon it because it was questioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363