Jay Spearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i know of him is they said he looked out of his depth playing against Sunderland (I think anyway), but I'm obviously willing to give him a chance if he comes here

what kind of midfielder is he? defensive or more attacking?

plays in the Javier Mascherano role according to Stringer on the moan in

All i know of him is they said he looked out of his depth playing against Sunderland (I think anyway), but I'm obviously willing to give him a chance if he comes here

No I'm not willing to give him a chance based on that, I for one shall boo him unmercifully the first time he makes a poor pass, useless tosser !

And he's obviously a crap midfielder if he looked out of his depth against Sunderland.

Why can't we get a player who's playing regularly for a top Premier side, like Fabregas or Shaun Wright Phillips for our right wing !

Come on Pearson pull your finger out and for f*cks sake Milan throw some money at the club or feck off !

No I'm not willing to give him a chance based on that, I for one shall boo him unmercifully the first time he makes a poor pass, useless tosser !

And he's obviously a crap midfielder if he looked out of his depth against Sunderland.

Why can't we get a player who's playing regularly for a top Premier side, like Fabregas or Shaun Wright Phillips for our right wing !

Come on Pearson pull your finger out and for f*cks sake Milan throw some money at the club or feck off !
What a shit attempt at being controversial. If you'd understood the point of my post it was that I don't really know anything about Jay Spearing, apart from that, and I mentioned it. I wasn't saying he was shit at all, but I'm not going to say hes a brilliant signing when i've never seen the lad play, I'll wait until I see him pull on a blue shirt (if that happens)

I remember that...he underwent special attention off MOTD's experts. Defensive midfielder.....I'd be a bit pissed off if I was Nicky Adams though :icon_roll

I remember that...he underwent special attention off MOTD's experts. Defensive midfielder.....I'd be a bit pissed off if I was Nicky Adams though :icon_roll

I thought Nicky Adams was an attacking midfielder/winger? I know you want him to play but you can't just shove him in any position!

I thought Nicky Adams was an attacking midfielder/winger? I know you want him to play but you can't just shove him in any position!

We have three centre midfielder's currently in favour, Adams can play centre midfield...now we have another centre midfielder in. Wellens and King seem sit out of midfield three currently...yet Pearson has showed no desire to drop either of these two.

Spearing is quality above Adams in Pearson's opinion then surely? Not sure I would drop either Wellens or King for Adams either.

interesting find from a liverpool fan site. Though it just one guys opinion.

"Watching this tenacious midfielder play is like watching a young Gerrard in action. He is calm and composed and works incredibly hard for the team. He would be my number one candidate to become a first team regular. He has already made a very impressive appearance against Real Madrid, an appearance with saw the Kop faithfully sing his name. This guy is simply, without a doubt, Liverpool's next Kop model. "

though further down just read this...

"The only real disappointment from the list back then is the inclusion of Jay Spearing. The love for the scouse-lad has blinded many kopites to the fact, that he just isn't good enough"

!

What little I have seen of Nicky Adams has impressed me. I think it was in the Johnsons Paint Trophy that he stuck his head into a melly of flying boots in an act of almost reckless commitment.
However, he clearly has not impressed NP who sees him day after day. If Nigel or more likely Steve Walsh rates Jay Spearing then I hope they can sign him.

he stuck his head into a melly

GeorgeMelly_228x254.jpg

:102:

To be fair, they never really gave Jack Hobbs a chance, and that turned out pretty well. Nigel Pearson and his men rarely pick a bad 'un.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669