Jay Spearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whittingham, Ledley and Chopra are all Premiership bound I reckon - providing the takeover at Cardiff doesn't happen.

Wittingham has had one good season, but ask Rhydal about him and apparantly he has been unpopular/poor the last few seasons.

Over the playoffs I think their ginger player looked very good, is it Burke?

Last edited:
I didn't think much of Bothroyd in the games he played against us, imo.

I thought he caused our defence a load of problems in the two games. Won almost every header, held the ball up well and brought in the other players around him.The only question mark would be his goalscoring ratio, even that has improved this year I think.

I thought he caused our defence a load of problems in the two games. Won almost every header, held the ball up well and brought in the other players around him.The only question mark would be his goalscoring ratio, even that has improved this year I think.

I think it's been his best ever goalscoring season.

Bothroyd was good against us

Bothroyd is off Premiership. Done deal by all accounts. Whittingham by his standards has been on fire. But again he's got several goals from the spot, isn't really fast enough to be a proper winger, and ain't a centre midfielder cos he a woose. He'll get picked up by a prem team too, along with Ledley and Chops. We will be a vastly different team next year.
That is if the Malaysians hang around of course......

Bothroyd is off Premiership. Done deal by all accounts. Whittingham by his standards has been on fire. But again he's got several goals from the spot, isn't really fast enough to be a proper winger, and ain't a centre midfielder cos he a woose. He'll get picked up by a prem team too, along with Ledley and Chops. We will be a vastly different team next year.

Even if you do lose those 4, I still think you'll have a decent season. You've got a good defence - providing you keep Marshall and Hudson. I rate Burke highly and there's McCormack who did well last season.

You've got a good defence - providing you keep Marshall and Hudson.
Seriously mistaken if you think he's decent. Unless your definition of decent is he gave us two goals in the semis?

Seriously mistaken if you think he's decent. Unless your definition of decent is he gave us two goals in the semis?

Every time I've seen him he has looked pretty good - but you do see him far much more than me. Apart from the obvious four, any other players you don't want to lose?

Even if you do lose those 4, I still think you'll have a decent season. You've got a good defence - providing you keep Marshall and Hudson. I rate Burke highly and there's McCormack who did well last season.

Decent defence? I thought that was there weak point to be honest. There midfield/strikers are all very decent players. Wouldn't mind seeing any of them at Leicester.

No, they definitely want Jones. They also want all of Cardiff's decent players but they're waiting for them to go into administration so they can get them cheaper.

Shouldn't have long to wait then.

Yeah he did cause our defence problems, but i didn't think much of his goal scoring ability in the 2 play-off matches, its not that i don't think he's a good player, he is very good at possession play, but not that good at scoring goals, i mean Fryatt has scored exactly the same and he's been out for half the season.

You must hate Brett Ormerod for that amazing finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669