Jeff Schlupp

Status
Not open for further replies.

H T B

Wasn't there one of many rumours that we were trying to get Stewart Campbell back at City just a couple of years ago?
Weso was a victim of injuries ruining a promising career.
Neil Lewis went to prison for glassing a bloke that said something derogatory about his fat bird, when he left prison, joined Peterboro, was doing well, then just gave up the game. Barry Fry was totally confused by it all!

Miles Away

This Neil Lewis?
leicester-city-neil-lewis-1996-1997-subbuteo-squads-fa-premier-league-soccer-trading-card-42012-p.jpg

Macky

Gruntled Member
Neil Lewis went to prison for glassing a bloke that said something derogatory about his fat bird, when he left prison, joined Peterboro, was doing well, then just gave up the game. Barry Fry was totally confused by it all!

Perhaps he was worried about the constant overwhelming urge to glass Barry Fry and didn't want to break his parole

Profondo Rosso

Tbf, now I've said all that about players not making it, he'll probably come on and make Mario Goetze look like shit.

Darth Vodka

excuse me love, do you take it up the Schlupp?

Polar Bear

Much better than my first idea of changing the lyrics for the whole of "Ambulance Blues" instead. :icon_wink

This made me laugh like a drain PR, cheers :icon_bigg

"I don't even know
Who he's passing to
But I know it ain't me
I hope it's Yakubu"

jb5000

Wasn't there one of many rumours that we were trying to get Stewart Campbell back at City just a couple of years ago?

Indeed there was. He's done very well at Bristol Rovers, playmaker behind their promotion a couple of years ago and now their captain. He must be getting on a bit now, but not long ago he was definitely looking too good for League 1.

Profondo Rosso

This made me laugh like a drain PR, cheers :icon_bigg

"I don't even know
Who he's passing to
But I know it ain't me
I hope it's Yakubu"

"And we're all just passing to the King.
There goes Wellens and Dyer.
And there ain't nothing like Abe
Who can play you a through ball down the wing."

Would defo be in my top 5 songs ever if I had such a thing. Such a beautiful track. :)

Polar Bear

That whole album is amazing, apart from 'Vampire Blues'. I've got some excellent live recordings from that era too - if you're on Soulseek and you want then PM me.

Profondo Rosso

I agree. One of my very favourite albums too. The last 3 songs are about as good as music gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669