Jermaine Beckford

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Jermaine if he is facing the goal and if the ball is on the ground and if we are playing at home and if the opposing centrebacks are nice he looks dangerous.

There is a talent Jermaine has got that is often overlooked. Since the demise of Matt Mills he does "indignation" better than any other Leicester player. This is a man who delights in pointing out to referees how outrageously his opponents are behaving.
I believe that when Jermaine retires from football he will make an excellent human rights lawyer.

To be fair to Jermaine if he is facing the goal and if the ball is on the ground and if we are playing at home and if the opposing centrebacks are nice he looks dangerous.

There is a talent Jermaine has got that is often overlooked. Since the demise of Matt Mills he does "indignation" better than any other Leicester player. This is a man who delights in pointing out to referees how outrageously his opponents are behaving.
I believe that when Jermaine retires from football he will make an excellent human rights lawyer.

You made your mind up long ago, didn't you David?

Yet another post of DG's to forward on to Pressdram for inclusion in PE's Psueds Corner.

Between the ages of 14 and 19 I had a talent which all ladies overlooked, including the really big and ugly ones with greasy hair and fat tits.

Yet another post of DG's to forward on to Pressdram for inclusion in PE's Psueds Corner.

I noticed from its inception that Pseuds always read Private Eye as they could pretend to be "cutting edge" ; but to refer to it as PE - oh dear Spion.
In my experience really "cutting edge" people read The Economist or Science magazines.
Amiable old buffers (please notice buffers has a double "f" not double "g") like myself prefer "Country Life" which no pseud would be seen with and is as far from "cutting edge" as I am.

You made your mind up long ago, didn't you David?

It is nice to have someone make a perceptive comment on my post and one that is actually about Jermaine.

I have to accept that there is some truth in this. Jermaine is not my favourite type of striker. I believe that you attack as a team and defend as a team. I notice that Sir Alex Ferguson also believes that - though I don't think either of us invented the idea. Strikers who shirk their defensive responsibilities or the physical side of the game need to be very good indeed (Greaves Lineker).

Amiable old buffers (please notice buffers has a double "f" not double "g") like myself prefer "Country Life" which no pseud would be seen with and is as far from "cutting edge" as I am.

Well I never knew that it was spelt like that. Are you sure it has an 'O' in it?

I noticed from its inception that Pseuds always read Private Eye as they could pretend to be "cutting edge" ; but to refer to it as PE - oh dear Spion.

Like many others, I read Private Eye so that I can be morally outraged at the behaviour of our leaders and their ilk. It is a very underrated publication that doesn't deserve the mockery and scorn that it often attracts.

I referred to it as PE because I am a lazy bastard and that is easier and quicker to type :icon_bigg

As for 'cutting edge'. As anybody who knows me will verify that is one description that could never be applied to me!

Well I never knew that it was spelt like that. Are you sure it has an 'O' in it?

:icon_bigg

Oh dear. I will never be able to open a copy again without considering how interesting the magazine might have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566