JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy (Not one rumoured before but...)

Forget about JFH because he will be a waste of time and money, i strongly believe that De Vries will do a better job because he has got a point to prove this season, i think he`s lucky to have a second bite at the cherry because he should of been gone along time ago on his previous form but he`s lost weight, he`s fitter than ever befor, he`s younger than JFH and i reckon he is trying that hard to work his way into the starting lineup, and i think he will make it against Blackpool, (We will see)
The money needs to be spent on Danny Murphy (This is a must)
Murphy and Clemence in the centre of midfield and we will have what we had a few years ago.

Oh well, perhaps I might just stay up for a while longer then.

(and that's one post closer to my target of 2000 by 12 noon tomorrow)

Right that's it,someone please wake me when it's announced.

(I think I'll miss my target).

:015:

Because they were waiting for Premiership clubs to come in for them. A day before the start of the season they've finally realised it isn't going to happen, so they'll sign for whoever will pay them the most.

I don't think it is quite the same situation with both of them. Isn't Murphy still under contract? In which case he has no need to take a drop; all he has to do is ensure that he gets enough of a pay-off from Tottenham as will compensate for the smaller sum we are likely to be able to pay him.

Isn't Murphy still under contract? In which case he has no need to take a drop; all he has to do is ensure that he gets enough of a pay-off from Tottenham as will compensate for the smaller sum we are likely to be able to pay him.

He may have still been waiting for a Premiership club to come in for him though, and only decided to sign for us (if he does...) because no one else wants him / can afford him.

He may have still been waiting for a Premiership club to come in for him though, and only decided to sign for us (if he does...) because no one else wants him / can afford him.

Oh yes - I agree with that.

I dont think we will sign anyone else for the minute!!!!
If we play 10, win 5 and lose 5 then we will buy.
If it was me , i would buy Murphy now.
Its as simple as that.

Re: Not one rumoured before but...

I am not reading through 30 plus pages after I came across these 2 posts.
Hazza pulling Melton off its disgusting and should be confined to general chat. The dirty bastards!

Change your settings to 40 per page. Then you would only have 9 pages to read.

It's the first time that I've even thought that I might. But i think I'd be better to continue to give it a break for a while and come back when I'm really straining at the leash.

Hurry up man. Do you really want to deprive us of the sight of those shorts for too long?

So are we just going to suprise Blackpool by putting these 2 in our starting lineup without making an announcement first? ;)

I want Murphy a lot more than Hasselbaink, but Hasselbaink would be a good signing I think, and can play as a target man far better than MDV can.

Which is why Boc suggested changing it to 40 posts per page, to make it only 9 pages long :102:

I know that, why dont you post it again just to make sure I know.....:icon_bigg

And that will still be eight and a half pages of drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669