JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy (Not one rumoured before but...)

I think we should go in for Nathan Ellington. Has said he is unhappy at the lack of first team football at West Brom and if he doesn't start getting games he'll want to leave.
Think he would be a fantastic signing.

Im sure that will be enough for our chairman to come out and say we are doing everything possible to sign him.

i still dont believe this story...we have enough strikers at the minute

the midfield looked a lot worse imo

I think we should go in for Nathan Ellington. Has said he is unhappy at the lack of first team football at West Brom and if he doesn't start getting games he'll want to leave.
Think he would be a fantastic signing.

Would be a great signing, although I reckon he would cost a couple £mill, and that would have to be funded from selling player(s).

Although if it meant we could sign him if Fryatt was sold then I would go for it, Ellington with Hume/Campbell could be devastating!!

However, another striker should not be at the top of our list, we need a good left midfield player, and quick! God knows who though!!

Last edited:

which kind of proves my point

I didn't notice we had one.......
They were the 4 blokes in the middle that were looking in the sky every time Henderson released the ball.

They were also the 4 blokes that kept passing to the Blackpool players.

JFH better bloody happen, I told my dad it was a done deal and argued blind!

Am i the only one who thinks hasslebank is a over rated,big headed,greedy ****er who would only come here if we paid him 30k+.

MA has said many times he doesnt like big shot players who think they are 2 good for the team. Also he has done nothin since he left chelsea and did nothin when charlton were fighting relegation!!!!!!

Am i the only one who thinks hasslebank is a over rated,big headed,greedy ****er who would only come here if we paid him 30k+.

MA has said many times he doesnt like big shot players who think they are 2 good for the team. Also he has done nothin since he left chelsea and did nothin when charlton were fighting relegation!!!!!!

No

right now JFH is nothing and not working so he better take what he gets if he wants to play for food on the table and the bills, if he thinks hes better than the team MA aint scared to tell him to **** off

nope

Couldn't give a toss what he is, but he is better than the two feckwits that played up front on Saturday

They were the 4 blokes in the middle that were looking in the sky every time Henderson released the ball.

They were also the 4 blokes that kept passing to the Blackpool players.

Glad to see you were taking notes and didn't miss a thing.

Couldn't give a toss what he is, but he is better than the two feckwits that played up front on Saturday

I agree, I can't see any of our current strikers or indeed the team as a whole scoring many goals. I would guess DJ will turn out to be top scorer with about 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669