JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy latest - Hasselbaink having medical !!!

im leaving this to watch SSN constanly to see what happens

'Ere, don't know if this has been said before, but, guess what I've just seen on SSN? :icon_lol:

i just seen him too thank god for that i took so many bets this weekend if he hadnt joined i wouldnt be able to go out again.Now watch the twat fail his medical:icon_lol:

nothing on my ssn

Re: JFH and Murphy (Not one rumoured before but...)

Any website that isnt a forum where people make up whatever they like

im sorry for not believing the hasslebank story at first and would like to thank everyone who posted this story first

i still dont really want the over rated twat

Does anyone know when he might sign any chance of him signing tonight

Henrik Pedersen has just signed for hull he had his medical a week ago and also why do you have medicals richard creswell failed one at hull then the next day he signed for stoke !

Last edited:

I know someone who works on the coaching staff & MA is very unpopular with the non playing staff. From the stories i have been told i would have told him to stick his job.

I am a close personal friend of one of the blades of grass at the training ground and the general view amongst the plants at Belvior Drive is that MA knows a hell of a lot more about horticulture than any of his predecessors.

On that basis I think we should give him at least as long as Kelly before we call for Emporer Milan to give him the thumbs down.

I am a close personal friend of one of the blades of grass at the training ground and the general view amongst the plants at Belvior Drive is that MA knows a hell of a lot more about horticulture than any of his predecessors.

On that basis I think we should give him at least as long as Kelly before we call for Emporer Milan to give him the thumbs down.

I've heard that there's a lot of unrest between the grasses though.
Apparently the grass on the pitch is getting more attention than all the other blades of grass, which is causing serious ructions.

Henrik Pedersen has just signed for hull he had his medical a week ago and also why do you have medicals richard creswell failed one at hull then the next day he signed for stoke !

Hull must have found what they think is a potential problem, Stoke must think whatever it is it's not!

I would have liked Pedersen, think he would have done well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669