JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Not one rumoured before but...

If JFH signs for LCFC I will stand in the centre circle at halftime and allow all of you to pelt me with rotten fruit!!!!

Ok maybe buy you all a pint....

I tell you all now, when we've been done by Blackpool tomorrow and hopelessly exposed for the shortcomings we still have in key areas, JFH and Murphy are not going to look so good.

They will if they haven't played and we've been 'done by Blackpool'.....

all we should offer JFH is his BFH.

:tumbleweed:

i thankyou,

i'll be here all week, tip your waitress, you've been a lovely audience.

Last edited:

Bob my man are these guys seriously in contention for being in the squad for tomorrow...I mean seriously?!?!:icon_eek:

We have bean linkd with these players and it may happen and it may not, but there is defenetly some talking.:icon_wink

You have my 100% word on this
Cheers Newts :038:

Last edited:

all we should offer JFH is his BFH.

:tumbleweed:

i thankyou,

i'll be here all week, tip your waitess, you've been a lovely audience.

all we should offer JFH is his BFH. :tumbleweed::102:

This is unbelievable, we are supposedly about to sign one of the best midfielders this club has seen in a number of years and a quality centre forward that has played at the highest level and as some one else said you dont lose class and you ****ers are still moaning.

BFh is bus fare home. Copyright Jim bowen 1976

This is unbelievable, we are supposedly about to sign one of the best midfielders this club has seen in a number of years and a quality centre forward that has played at the highest level and as some one else said you dont lose class and you ****ers are still moaning.

I want Henry for gods sake and I won't be happy until it happens.

Wankers, mate

They will be moaning soon that it will mean less chances for Fryatt and feckin' Wesolowski :icon_roll

are we seriously signing these guys. great if so.

but weve been here before with fowler and saganowski to name 2 but they didnt come off you cant blame people for being a tad dubious :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00