JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Not one rumoured before but...

Wankers, mate

They will be moaning soon that it will mean less chances for Fryatt and feckin' Wesolowski :icon_roll

I know fryatt should start before JFH though......

nothing changes on here does it...

Nope. You sticking around though?

I think we should try him at left back. He must be good there because apparently he played one game there for his school under 11 team.

We need him there, Jeff

We've only got Mattock, Sheehan, Chambers and Maybury who can play there, and that's not enough for a full Championship campaign

We need him there, Jeff

We've only got Mattock, Sheehan, Chambers and Maybury who can play there, and that's not enough for a full Championship campaign

I think Maybury is likely to be played as a midfield playmaker, Murphy will just be back-up. But we also have Kisnorbo and Kenton who can play at left back.

I think Maybury is likely to be played as a midfield playmaker, Murphy will just be back-up. But we also have Kisnorbo and Kenton who can play at left back.

But that only makes six possible left backs in the squad. It's madness

We kick off tomorrow and this club has a feckin' crisis, FFS

But that only makes six possible left backs in the squad. It's madness

We kick off tomorrow and this club has a feckin' crisis, FFS

Get Milan out I say he cant even turn up to a league meeting on time.

Bollux to the lot of you.

We're turning into Diet England. No decent keeper and nothing down the left. As with them, you can have all the central midfielders in the country and still be shit because there is more to a team than names!

Think it through. You put Murphy alongside Clemence - lovely. Who goes on the left - fecking Porter? What's the point of Kishishev then?

Let's have another fecking striker, we've already got 8 of 'em. And most of them are midgets as is JFH. So we're still going to have to play De Lump because MA always likes a big fella up top. We can rotate them all alongside him, give them all 10 minutes each a game.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

(I reserve the right to retract these rants if we shortly unveil a new GK and Lefty)

We're turning into Diet England. No decent keeper and nothing down the left. As with them, you can have all the central midfielders in the country and still be shit because there is more to a team than names!

Think it through. You put Murphy alongside Clemence - lovely. Who goes on the left - fecking Porter? What's the point of Kishishev then?

Let's have another fecking striker, we've already got 8 of 'em. And most of them are midgets as is JFH. So we're still going to have to play De Lump because MA always likes a big fella up top. We can rotate them all alongside him, give them all 10 minutes each a game.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

(I reserve the right to retract these rants if we shortly unveil a new GK and Lefty)

If he likes lumping it up to a big man why does it matter if we have no-one down the wings?

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Which left sided player would you sign to fill the void then? :102:

IMO if Murphy signs for us then it will be the perfect opportunity to play 3 midfielder players, Clemence, Murphy and Kishi would certainly do the job in the Championship!!!

Possibly 3 up front as well, Hume, JFH and the Deej. :102:

I would not be moaning at seeing those 6 names on the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00