JFH Speaking Live to Sky Sports in next few minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd seriously sooner have DJ Campbell than JFH

I'd seriously sooner have DJ Campbell than JFH

in the long term i agree, but if u want promotion asap hasselbaink will get you goals, id prefer him as i want promotion NOW!!!

once DJ learn how to score goals he will be fine, he got a good record last season for brum in the championship once he finds the net a few times then its chilling

JFH scored bugger all last season and is 35 yrs old. surely thats enough info on that one.

DryDal are you seriously happy about this?
I'd rather Vine as you know, but Jimmy on a free is about as good as there is available at the moment. We need a strong presence up front and hopefully he will create a bit of space for Maclean who looks a bit isolated at present.
I also think that both he and Robbie have the Prem experience to deal with Championship defences which could negate their advancing years handicap at least for a season or two.
Time will tell.

I would have thought that with £30m to find, you would have more important things to spend your money on!
Keep up, we have until 2016 to pay that off. (Check thread in football section):icon_roll

DryDal, was there much trouble at 'Fortress Nitts' last Sat'day? Stoke like a punch up...

DryDal, was there much trouble at 'Fortress Nitts' last Sat'day? Stoke like a punch up...
Usual BS. Something happened behind the away stand in the first half, which caused a rush of hi-vis jackets, and saw a line of blue boys ushering a mob away from the end of Sloper Road after the game. Don't take much notice anymore.
Try to keep the boy away from it all.

Usual BS. Something happened behind the away stand in the first half, which caused a rush of hi-vis jackets, and saw a line of blue boys ushering a mob away from the end of Sloper Road after the game. Don't take much notice anymore.
Try to keep the boy away from it all.

How old's your boy? I got two boys, 4 and 18months, was wondering when to start them at The Walkers....

How old's your boy? I got two boys, 4 and 18months, was wondering when to start them at The Walkers....
He's ten now. First game was Ipswich at home on his 7th birthday. Went in the Family Stand and he got bored halfway through second half so we left early. Took him to a couple more games after Christmas and seemed to prefer standing on the Bob Bank and haven't looked back.
A cautionary tale......
Funniest thing happended the Sunday morning after the second game he went to. Me and the missus were lying in bed and could hear him playing with his table soccer in the next room. All of a sudden he starts singing "The referee's a w**ker, the referee's a w**ker". Had to have a quiet word before the next game.:icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669