Jimmy Floyd H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotfox

Watched him play last night on the box, I was not impressed. Felt he was very negative towards his team, always complaining about the delivery, to high to low, and his work rate was poor.No doubt that he was a gifted player in his younger days, but they are gone. Martin Allen was right, M&M wrong, I'm glad we didn't sign him.

JFH's attitude drags a team down, I wonder what he's like on the training ground? But thats not our problem, Holloway has young vibrant players, eager to play and learn, with a good mix of experience, without the prima donna's. Its the basis for a positve future, lets hope Holloway and M&M fulfill this promise.

alex

Scarb, your signature shows a 50% stat for IH, surely that's not right? A draw must be worth a third if a win is worth 3 points no?

Isopen

Watched him play last night on the box, I was not impressed. Felt he was very negative towards his team, always complaining about the delivery, to high to low, and his work rate was poor.No doubt that he was a gifted player in his younger days, but they are gone. Martin Allen was right, M&M wrong, I'm glad we didn't sign him.

JFH's attitude drags a team down, I wonder what he's like on the training ground?.

Got a work contact who is a Cardiff fan his summary prior to the game on JFH was:

Me "Did he play on Saturday"
Ans "Well he was on the pitch, but I wouldn't describe it as playing"

Me: "So what's he been like"
Ans "Well put it this way, Martin Allen was spot on insisting on a trial first, if we had done that we wouldn't have signed him"

Disco Bob

Chicken Kiev was an excellent dish in the 70's but it has become mass market fodder for the frozen food generation.

Boo Chicken Kiev, boo! Boo!

alex

so we can see how many we win, lose and draw with Ollie as gaffer and what is win percentage is

Fair play, I was confused about what the % represented, perhaps that's what i should have asked. Sorry Scarb..

Now then, who else saw Joey's goal tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669