Jobless... Anyone need a designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASP / .Net

Looking for a recode of our ecommerce store
What a bloody brilliant sale on pallet trucks - do you know if I can get one on lay-away?

w&g_medium.gif

If you don't neccessarily need an in house guy you should give the company I work for a call, we have all been fully trained in using FrontPage and I'm learning how to do "Hello World" in JavaScript. Plus I'd get 10% commission! :icon_wink

I don't think that's quite what he's looking for.

Sorry to hear it Babs - things will sort themselves out.

For example: Once upon a time I was European Sales and Marketing manager for a chemical comany that killed lots of Indians but now I enjoy a part-time minimum wage evening shift role stacking shelves and taking shit off pissed ****s in a pocket slapping supermarket.

See? Things could be worse.

You could be me.

A most poignant post.

We need a workers revolution. Why isn't anyone interested?

A most poignant post.

We need a workers revolution. Why isn't anyone interested?

Big Brother, Xfactor, I'm not a celebrity let me in there etc etc

The masses are braindead sheeple. completely flatlined.

Big Brother, Xfactor, I'm not a celebrity let me in there etc etc

The masses are braindead sheep. completely flatlined.

You're being too gentle on them. They are worse than that.

Somedays I am filled with optimism and hope, but it doesn't take long to realise that... this is as good as it gets.

Consumerism is king, communism is dead. Long live the King.

Last edited:
Just lost my job after 11 years working at this place, they've gone into bloody administration.

Christ what a start to the weekend.

Sorry to hear that.

Go freelance matey, thats what I did 2 year ago, difficult at first, but best move I ever made, would never go back to working full time in an office.

Just out of Interest, who was it you worked for?

Last edited:
As soon as this pub closes.

would that be the Globe?

Closing all pubs permanently would be good for the revolutionary cause. The masses, deprived of their sedations, might just focus their discontents towards where they are due.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.

Go freelance matey, thats what I did 2 year ago, difficult at first, but best move I ever made, would never go back to working full time in an office.

Just out of Interest, who was it you worked for?

I can't say... otherwise i'd have to kill you!!! :icon_bigg

I can't say... otherwise i'd have to kill you!!! :icon_bigg

Thought I may have known them. I worked for a company that went under, thankfully I saw the signs and left just 2 months before.

Freelance is the way forward tho! I got fed up of taking orders so I pinched a couple of customers from my old work and handed in my resignation. Never looked back since. Means many hours of Proevo pleasure with some work in between, and getting paid as if you are working a full day! :038::038:

Thought I may have known them. I worked for a company that went under, thankfully I saw the signs and left just 2 months before.

Freelance is the way forward tho! I got fed up of taking orders so I pinched a couple of customers from my old work and handed in my resignation. Never looked back since. Means many hours of Proevo pleasure with some work in between, and getting paid as if you are working a full day! :038::038:

It's definitely appealing... I have lots to sort before I can do it though. With a couple of months planning I'd be in place to do it.

I've been here ages so resigning would be a no no... i'm just after my redundancy compo from the government now!!!!

It's definitely appealing... I have lots to sort before I can do it though. With a couple of months planning I'd be in place to do it.

I've been here ages so resigning would be a no no... i'm just after my redundancy compo from the government now!!!!

I expect you'll get a decent payout too, having been there 11 year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669