jobs in Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vodka

if all goes to plan... i will be moving back to sunny Leicestershire in about a year

what's the odds of me getting a decent job?

i know VBA very well, my code's good (though i do say so myself) i've done a few class modules and i'm going to steer myself to doing a lot more through class modules in the near future

i know SQL very well, although it's been a while since i did much Transact SQL and I don't want to be a DBA, it's too dull

i know Access 2003 and Excel very well too and I have tinkered with a few datawarehousing thingymabobs

i'm considering putting myself on a vb.net course, the boss won't pay, but i may do it out of my own time & money

toying with the idea of learning c# or doing an MCSD, but not sure

oh and i can work in Coventry or possibly Brum too as i would be in Hinckley

any thoughts would be appreciated, ta

How well do you think you could cope with the rigors of Championship/League 1 management?

i'd have to get my UEFA coaching badge first ;)

Check out a website like Reed or The Mercury to gage the overall market for your particular profession.

Ive been browsing today.

I wouldn't live in Leicester again, not a chance, not even for the feckin Lotto

I wouldn't live in Leicester again, not a chance, not even for the feckin Lotto

Who said anything about Leicester?

I went into Leicester yesterday for the first time in 4 months and i was mightily impressed with some of the developments, so much is changing.

I went with some relatives who were up from Bath and they were very impressed with the redevelopment.

if all goes to plan... i will be moving back to sunny Leicestershire in about a year

what's the odds of me getting a decent job?

i know VBA very well, my code's good (though i do say so myself) i've done a few class modules and i'm going to steer myself to doing a lot more through class modules in the near future

i know SQL very well, although it's been a while since i did much Transact SQL and I don't want to be a DBA, it's too dull

i know Access 2003 and Excel very well too and I have tinkered with a few datawarehousing thingymabobs

i'm considering putting myself on a vb.net course, the boss won't pay, but i may do it out of my own time & money

toying with the idea of learning c# or doing an MCSD, but not sure

oh and i can work in Coventry or possibly Brum too as i would be in Hinckley

any thoughts would be appreciated, ta

The company I work for are always interviewing C# and asp.net developers, and we are just about to open a new officein Cov. You don't need any experience in either, if you can programme we'll teach you! It's web development though, so don't know if that interests you.

I did.
It's a horrible place.

Its The City I was born in,I support my hometown Club,thats where my affinity ends with the place.Went back there for a few days last year and could not wait to get away from the place

The company I work for are always interviewing C# and asp.net developers, and we are just about to open a new officein Cov. You don't need any experience in either, if you can programme we'll teach you! It's web development though, so don't know if that interests you.

ta beights, i'll PM you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670