jobs in Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not so much Leicester,just Cities in general that I don't like and find threatening

Can't stand the city centre, but I find if you drive out to the countryside for 20 minutes (as I have been doing for the last few days) it is a lot better.
Would love to move somewhere else though.

Last edited:
Lived near Bristol for a while, i prefer Leicestershire 1million times more, there is absolutley nothing wrong with the Leicestershire country and the villages and majority of towns arround it, some villages in the county are absolutley lovely and much nicer than many areas of England.

However i would move abroad at the drop of a hat if i could.

Just been for a drive around Arnesby,Shearsby,Wistow,Fleckney,Kibworth, Saddington all of which are really nice.Was tempted to pop into Little India at Arnesby.
Might as well make the most of the time off.

Last edited:
Just been for a drive around Arnesby,Shearsby,Wistow,Fleckney,Kibworth, Saddington all of which are really nice.Was tempted to pop into Little India at Arnesby.
Might as well make the most of the time off.

I went for a jog up Bradgate park after work today, was lovely, perfect weather for an ice cream as well.

Ive got to walk in my walking shoes for New Zealand this weekend so im off round switherland ressie and possibly a small pub crawl in Woodhouse Eves after.

Leicestershire does indeed have some nice villages and rolling countryside.Its certainly nicer than some ares of England but is equalled if not bettered IMO by areas like North Yorkshire,Northumberland,Cumbria,Dorset,Hampshire,Cornwall,Devon.Thelandscape isn't bad up here either...

What happened to the flood of applicants?

Still got 'em, but not got to interview stage yet - DV could still be in with a shout if we receive his fully completed application by close of business today

I've got a cleaning job going spare, DV....

I am currently unemployed. How much does it pay per hour and what are the hours? :icon_bigg

I am currently unemployed. How much does it pay per hour and what are the hours? :icon_bigg

Six quid an hour, two hours a night Mon-Fri

You've got 'til five o'clock to get your application in

i'm considering keeping this job, commuting down/back on monday/friday (or even thursday if the boss lets me work from home on fridays) and kipping in a mate's spare room for 3/4 nights a week in London

i'm considering keeping this job, commuting down/back on monday/friday (or even thursday if the boss lets me work from home on fridays) and kipping in a mate's spare room for 3/4 nights a week in London

I'll take you off me shortlist, then

I got the impression that you had a awful lot of experience around men's toilets

it was more making a mess than cleaning though...

unless you count swallowing?

:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673