Joe Hamill - Signed From Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chief

Hi guys,

I'm a Hearts fan and Levein has been back and pinched Joe Hamill from us. I am not sure if the deal is loan or permanent but he will definitely be joining for this season.

Joe is 22 and a left winger. Has great skill and a good touch, but sadly, is someone who doesn't get stuck in and stands out on the left wing. When CL left Joe lost it a bit, but maybe CL can get him playing well again.

He is certainly better than MDV and Kinsnorbo, but maybe not what you guys are looking for. I wish Joe good luck though!

is this 100% true. and theres nothing wrong with de vries. possitive comments only on here about the big lad alright.

i don't think it was a negative comment really lako, if i say "Hughes is better then Williams" it's not because i think he is shite! Plus are you sure that he is going to leave considering he signed a new contract in june?

Last edited:
sorry im just getting deffensive :)

Why sign him ? :102:

SilverFox said:
Because we don't have a lot of pace down the left!:icon_cool

Porter ?

drummindefender said:
i don't think it was a negative comment really lako, if i say "Hughes is better then Williams" it's not because i think he is shite! Plus are you sure that he is going to leave considering he signed a new contract in june?

He was only offered a one year deal as we didn't have a manager at the time, the new manager has come in and added players to the squad and I reckon that wee Joe doesn't fit into Burleys plans.

than wilcox and tiatto. we dont need him anyway

Sounds from your forum like he might be able to do a job, but equally doesn't sound all to different to Jordan Stewart, who also had about one good game in six.

Congrats on being top of the SPL by the way, I know it is only early doors but long may it continue!:038:

zorg1874 said:
If you sign him you will end up with even less pace down the left.

Can't have less pace than Wilcox!

*n.b. this is not me slagging off Wilcox, I thought his crossing was alright last night*

SilverFox said:
Sounds from your forum like he might be able to do a job, but equally doesn't sound all to different to Jordan Stewart, who also had about one good game in six.

Congrats on being top of the SPL by the way, I know it is only early doors but long may it continue!:038:

... maybe this other character might progress though. :icon_eek: :icon_cry:

SilverFox said:

Wee Joe has talent that is not in doubt, when we signed him as a youngster we apparently beat a host of top clubs to get him.

What he lacks is confidence and pace, he is also very quiet on the pitch in fact he is almost timid. If he does sign for you I wish him all the best but I doubt he will make the grade in your league.

Thanks for the congrats, it's only been two games but it's been great so far, we beat Hibs (the wee team in Edinburgh) 4-0 on Sunday, which was nice!.

zorg1874 said:
If you sign him you will end up with even less pace down the left.

So on a scale of 0-10

0 - being Jabba the hut type pace

10 - being Michael Owen type pace

where would this fella fit?

SilverFox said:
So on a scale of 0-10

0 - being Jabba the hut type pace

10 - being Michael Owen type pace

where would this fella fit?

Probably a 5 (with the wind behind him!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669