Joe Mattock Top 10 future England stars No6

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchalmers83

Well we all know about him and now everyone will want him because he has reached the sun newspaper...................the ba$tards!!!! :098:

No6. Joe Mattock, Leicester, 18, defender

The left-back is the second-youngest player to become an Under-21 international behind Theo Walcott. Huge potential and already has bags of first team experience with Leicester in League One. Solid defensively and comfortable going forward.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/top10s/article1936615.ece

Last edited:
sell him for 5m

Well we all know about him and now everyone will want him because he has reached the sun newspaper...................the ba$tards!!!! :098:

Yes because I'm sure all the Premiership managers read 'The Sun' to scout for players.......

Yes because I'm sure all the Premiership managers read 'The Sun' to scout for players.......

I think you overrate football managers

Glyn's point is generally truly. Major football club gain the access to rights for scouting. It's most wide and detailed database out there of footballers. If Everton ever wanted to find a player, FM would provide them with the most accurate facts about him.

They would ignore the ratings and valuation however.

Glyn's point is generally truly. Major football club gain the access to rights for scouting. It's most wide and detailed database out there of footballers. If Everton ever wanted to find a player, FM would provide them with the most accurate facts about him.

They would ignore the ratings and valuation however.

Just his age, and a made up height and weight then?

Just his age, and a made up height and weight then?

The height and weight isn't made up esp. for the English teams. The clubs normally submit that information the same way they do for OPTA stats or Rothmans annuals. It clarifies position also.

Foreigners it may be but it gives them a better idea of what to expect when scouting. Surely you realise it's a handy tool, say if you end up with a Inter-Toto Cup tie in Belarus?

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/everton-fc-to-use-football-manager-as-recruiting-tool

I remember Fryatt being in a similar FIFA list. :icon_roll

The height and weight isn't made up esp. for the English teams. The clubs normally submit that information the same way they do for OPTA stats or Rothmans annuals. It clarifies position also.

That surprises me, considering a lot of players change position in every edition of the game...

Foreigners it may be but it gives them a better idea of what to expect when scouting. Surely you realise it's a handy tool, say if you end up with a Inter-Toto Cup tie in Belarus?

What's wrong with sending the old assistant boss over to watch a couple of games in Minsk?

We are a league 1 (old division 3 ) club. When Leicester were in the premiership, where did we go for some players, div3/4.

It seems it's gonna happen, so long as we get a fair price, no probs,

Get over it!

Football manager sends scouts to games to watch player and come up with ratings (all over the world). I know someone who used to do this and he got all expenses paid to football matches and he just had to watch them and rate the players.

Several different scouts were sent to each of the clubs in this country and the average ratings were taken.

It seems like a great place to start for clubs IMO.

Football manager sends scouts to games to watch player and come up with ratings (all over the world). I know someone who used to do this and he got all expenses paid to football matches and he just had to watch them and rate the players.

Several different scouts were sent to each of the clubs in this country and the average ratings were taken.

It seems like a great place to start for clubs IMO.

Unless things have changed recently, thats not the way it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669