Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Footballrumours.com.......

"Leicester City have offered £1million plus Joe Mattock for Joey Barton. Also looking at the possibility of signing Gibson and Federico Macheda on season long loans from Man Utd as Fergie is impressed with the way we treated Cleverley".

From Football-rumours.co.uk.......

"Leicester City have offered £1million plus Joe Mattock for Joey Barton. Also looking at the possibility of signing Gibson and Federico Macheda on season long loans from Man Utd as Fergie is impressed with the way we treated Cleverley".

So clearly fake that you had to post it twice? :102:

why what did we do for cleverley? make him some nice sandwiches,give him a peg near the radiators.....this gets more hideous by the second

zzzzzzzzzzzzz Go to the site, it is there :098:

I'm not questioning the fact that it's on that site, I'm just saying that nothing ever posted on that site has ever, or will ever, come true.

I thought we established he would never come here and the thread was going to be closed?

Blimey...

Leicester close in on Barton deal

Leicester City are rumoured to be in talks with Newcastle United and representatives of troubled star Joey Barton with a view to a season long loan deal at The Walkers Stadium. Nigel Pearson is believed to be keen on bringing in Barton to lead his side for next season's push for Premiership football, and the Magpies are keen to offload Barton at any cost following his recent foulmouthed dressing-room bust up with Alan Shearer.

Owner Milan Mandaric has already promised Foxes fans that he will support Pearson to bolster the squad by at least six more players, and Barton is seen as being the first of a number of high profile names to join the Midlands side that has recently trampled all before them in securing the League One title

No chance Barton will come here. Some of the crappier Premier teams will take him on, like Stoke or Blackburn - or even whoever wins the play-offs or Birmingham.

Right....I expect Joey is devastated to learn that he has no chance of joining Leicester.

If that news was true then brilliant. Just a shame that it is not, I still believe that he will sign though. Come on Joey !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669