Joey Gudjonson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy seems abit special. Good to see him here :D

Another good signing-hopefully he will add steal to the midfield and break up play sit back, and allow williams to get forward and chip in with a few goals

Scandinavians !

drummindefender said:
marcus bent said:
i am here and I have posted on foxestalk earlier that we arwe to sign 2 scandinavians so there you go
what a coincidence that u didn't manage to say it on this forum :wink:
Iceland is not in Scandinavia, it's part of the Nordic countires. Scandinavia are Norway, Sweden and Denmark, so you need a couple of more players; wink:[/quote]

Re: Scandinavians !

polarfox said:
drummindefender said:
marcus bent said:
i am here and I have posted on foxestalk earlier that we arwe to sign 2 scandinavians so there you go
what a coincidence that u didn't manage to say it on this forum :wink:
Iceland is not in Scandinavia, it's part of the Nordic countires. Scandinavia are Norway, Sweden and Denmark, so you need a couple of more players; wink:
[/quote]

Bloody hell m8 u live their and you dont even know

http://www.countriesandcities.com/regions/scandinavia.htm

Andreas Jakobsson, a Brondby defender is probably going to be the other Scandinavian (I'm not gonna get into the Iceland is or isn't debate). Jakobsen is a Swedish international and played in all Sweden's Euro 2004 games.

desert fox said:
Andreas Jakobsson, a Brondby defender is probably going to be the other Scandinavian (I'm not gonna get into the Iceland is or isn't debate). Jakobsen is a Swedish international and played in all Sweden's Euro 2004 games.

Wheres your info from Desert?

BOB HAZELL said:
Jakobsson, where has this come from :?: :?:

I think its quite well known that the second of the 2 mystery signings is another scandanavian (please no pickiness!!). I however dont know the name of this guy, Where Mad Biker when you need him!!

DurhamFox said:
BOB HAZELL said:

I think its quite well known that the second of the 2 mystery signings is another scandanavian (please no pickiness!!). I however dont know the name of this guy, Where Mad Biker when you need him!!

Bowing down to superior info Durham :lol: :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
DurhamFox said:
BOB HAZELL said:

Bowing down to superior info Durham :lol: :wink:

:lol: :wink:

HES 31 AND FOREST ARE REPORTEDLY AFTER HIM (JACOBSEN)HES A 31 YEAR OLD DEFENDER,SO IF HES DOWN THIS END HAVING TALKS WITH THEM PERHAPS THERE IS SOME TRUTH IN IT!!BE NICE TO F**K FOREST OVER B4 SEASON STARTS,LOL.....again!! woz(happier than a pig in shit) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566