John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn fans made a Facebook group against the appointment of Sam Allardyce as Blackburn manager
Of course they did.

Because as you are no doubt aware, football fans are brainless morons, and they are widespread. Blackburn fans didn't want Allardyce for the pure and simple reason that he used to manage their biggest rivals.

Pricks, all of them, and the bigger pricks are the ones who try and emulate them.

Of course they did.

Because as you are no doubt aware, football fans are brainless morons, and they are widespread. Blackburn fans didn't want Allardyce for the pure and simple reason that he used to manage their biggest rivals.

Pricks, all of them, and the bigger pricks are the ones who try and emulate them.

Just imagine if he was Ginger!!

Of course they did.

Indeed...and this is the sort of nonsense that occurs when supporters trusts etc are encouraged.

We know that the majority of fans are not the brightest - there are obvious exceptions of course!

I think it was better when the clubs didn't need to genuflect towards these unrepresentative groups and just ran the clubs as companies with fans as customers who if they don't like things can always withhold their custom.

I hope it is true, and for all those who wanted rid of Holloway I hope you are genuinely happy with his quality replacement. :098:
I will have the same opinion of the new Manager as I had of Holloway on day one, an unformed one.

I think most of the brighter people will too.

Milan must have some irons in a fire elsewhere, can't help but thinking if it was going to be gregs it would've happened by now.

Of course they did.

Absolutely bang on.

Whilst taking note of their actions in voicing their opinion, I could not understand why they didnt want 'Big Sam' for the Blackburn managers job as I think the job he did at Bolton was superb.

However, in this case Leicester City fans dont want John Gregory as boss due to his awful record at previous clubs.

i can confirm john gregory was offered the job on tuesday and was expected to be in charge by wednesday i thought, he will be manager tommorow as mandaric said end of the week, and wanted to stick by it, but greogory is defintley our new manager

i can confirm john gregory was offered the job on tuesday and was expected to be in charge by wednesday i thought, he will be manager tommorow as mandaric said end of the week, and wanted to stick by it, but greogory is defintley our new manager

May I ask who is your source?

And why is he/she telling you fibs?

Last edited:
Which one is it? and why should we belive you now you have already been proven wrong the first time around?

Can I shoot jas123, as he is the bearer of bad news?

Is your source a good one?

As i am fed up with reading post on who is going to be the new manager, and it seems people know as much as i do and thats nothing.

Not saying he won't be the manager, just wondered how reliable your source is.

i was told tuesday night that gregory has been offered the job, so i expected an annoucement the next day, that was not the case for 1 reason or another, i know he had been offered and accpeted the job, its down to Mr Mandaric to decide when he wants the press confrence, maybe hes been busy and wants to be at the meeting with John Gregory and address the fans together, it will happen very soon.

i was told tuesday night that gregory has been offered the job, so i expected an annoucement the next day, that was not the case for 1 reason or another, i know he had been offered and accpeted the job, its down to Mr Mandaric to decide when he wants the press confrence, maybe hes been busy and wants to be at the meeting with John Gregory and address the fans together, it will happen very soon.

Milans been signing players!

I think you might be missing the point a little. The question was who told you and why should we beleive this, not when you were told. :023:

Last edited:
:023:

I think you might be missing the point a little. The question was who told you and why should we beleive this, not when you were told.

You honestly expect jas123 to name their source :icon_roll:icon_roll .... this is not the done thing!

Im not so sure about the reason for the delay, but what jas123 posted on Tuesday evening about Gregory becoming the new boss and a press conf scheduled for 1pm on Weds was almost absolutely spot on. The timing of press conf was not set at 1pm, just around that time.

I believe you jas123 if no one else will :038:

Last edited:
You honestly expect jas123 to name their source :icon_roll:icon_roll .... this is not the done thing!

Im not so sure about the reason for the delay, but what jas123 posted on Tuesday evening about Gregory becoming the new boss and a press conf scheduled for 1pm on Weds was almost absolutely spot on. The timing of press conf was not set at 1pm, just around that time.

I believe you jas123 if no one else will :038:

I didn't want him to name just asked if it was reliable.

I am resigned to it being gregs now.

Maybe they are lining up some "big" signings to take the edge off the fact its Gregory. To add to the publicity circus.:102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670