John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if it's been mentioned, but Ince seems to have taken the Blackburn job.

I'm wondering if this will now speed up our own appointment? Could be that the delay has been because if Ince ended up not going to Blackburn, he would've come here after all so MM wanted to wait and see.
Or I'm completely wrong, and MM forgot about Ince the moment he said no.

I think you mean facts after said managers departed??

Not sure how reliable these reports are.

There's certainly 2 schools of thought and I don't beleive in smoke without fire.

Mind you, who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows him.

No, I meant arrived.

I know where you're coming from there.

I don't beleive this is all his own doing though. I imagine he was in talks with managers before he signed N'Gotty. I'd be astounded if these talks did not extend to talking about players who are available.

I feel this is the scenario with Moore too.

If you were unfortunate enough to hear one of the RL phone-ins then you would have heard Alan Birchenall talking about the signing of N'gotty and Milan admitting that he did sign him as he thought we needed strengthening in that area. Ferreira was also signed without a manager.

Hold fire,I hear there attempts to raise George Best from the dead and put him in charge.

I think you mean facts after said managers departed??

Not sure how reliable these reports are.

There's certainly 2 schools of thought and I don't beleive in smoke without fire.

Mind you, who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows him.

I don't know but nice Obi-Wan Kenobi quoting there.

What a fcomplete circus

Meanwhile Simon Grayson begins his preparations for the coming season

It's a feckin' tragedy

Hold fire,I hear there attempts to raise George Best from the dead and put him in charge.

Cancel that he was brought back to life but after considering it for 3 minutes he decided he would be better offback dead..the search goes on

now this is going on for too long...Milan give him the job, give Steve Walsh the no2 role and everyone move on, i wanna see some players get sold and some new players come in, pre-season starts in two weeks.

Another deadline gone and Milan has missed it again. FFS FACT

Pre -season isn't here yet. what's the problem?

now this is going on for too long...Milan give him the job, give Steve Walsh the no2 role and everyone move on, i wanna see some players get sold and some new players come in, pre-season starts in two weeks.

A week on monday. So he needs a week at least.

I'd sooner Milan took his time and made the correct appointment. If we appoint Smegory I can just see us having to change manager again in 6 months.

No bugger has touched him with a barge pole for years. There is a good reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669