John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

That and the fact he knows he will be sacked *AGAIN* when he loses 2 or 3 on the spin.

Rapidly losing interest in the Club anyway.Pity you poor feckers who got season tickets,do they do refunds?

Last edited:

highland fox

This appointment puts us in to free fall IMO.

So is it definate ? I've not been looking.I like the way he tried to paint Walsh as a plus:icon_lol: The man is an embarrasement...fecking Dumb and Dumber at the helm

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
So is it definate ? I've not been looking.I like the way he tried to paint Walsh as a plus:icon_lol: The man is an embarrasement...fecking Dumb and Dumber at the helm

Not yet, it's meant to have been at Press Conference stage 3 times already apparently but hasn't quite made it for one reason or another. Reasonaby confident thats down to JG rather than that twat of a chairman we have.

Last edited:

Papasmurf

Not yet, it's meant to have been at Press Conference stage 3 times already apparently but hasn't quite made it for one reason or another. Reasonaby confident thats down to JG rather than that twat of a chairman we have.

I'm struggling to understand all this.

Surely as JG has been out of work for some time & nobody else would touch him (and rightly so) with a barge pole this should be the easiest appointment MM has ever made???

Why hasn't it been confirmed yet??

highland fox

Maybe Gregory is considering another offer,Fort William are looking for a new Manager

highland fox

You bunch of melodramatic fools, yes it's not a great or inspired performance, but it's hardly the end of the club. If they start badly they will be gone and we try again.

Feck me,try again with who ?? How much lower can we go !!!:icon_lol:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I'm struggling to understand all this.

Surely as JG has been out of work for some time & nobody else would touch him (and rightly so) with a barge pole this should be the easiest appointment MM has ever made???

Why hasn't it been confirmed yet??

Well you would think but he wants assurances he wont be out on his ear before the end of August.

Papasmurf

Aston Villa's transfers in 2001/2002

Players in

Hassan Kachloul Southampton Free 20-06-2001
Mustapha Hadji Coventry £ 2500000 07-07-2001
Peter Schmeichel Sporting Lisbon Free 12-07-2001
Olof Mellberg Racing £ 5000000 19-07-2001
Bosko Balaban Dyn. Zagreb £ 5800000 24-08-2001
Peter Crouch Portsmouth £ 5000000 27-03-2002
Stefan Postma De Graafschap £ 1500000 14-05-2002
Marcus Allback Heerenveen £ 2000000 18-05-2002

This does not fill me with confidence.

Matt_B

So let me get this straigh in my head, people seem concerned about the fact his transfers have been less than inspired (subjective), yet we also are moaning about MM because he choices all the trasnfer targets. Surely one cancels the other out?

highland fox

So let me get this straigh in my head, people seem concerned about the fact his transfers have been less than inspired (subjective), yet we also are moaning about MM because he choices all the trasnfer targets. Surely one cancels the other out?

I'm more concerned that he has failed at every club he's managed at

homer

Oh shut the feck up everyone

Anyone got the very latest on how high the grass has grown ?

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

Or it absolutley guarantees we will end up the most useless bunch of no hopers we have ever seen. Given last season that would actually be some acheivement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669