John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the details in post 1 to be correct :icon_wink

If it is him, then I understand that Steve Walsh will be his number two. That tells me that he's at least been interviewed. Ugh!

As for the non-showing of any email from the press office at the club, nothing has been sent yet, but I would wait 'til at least 9:30am before definitely ruling it out. I doubt Sanders is in yet!

Last edited:
I believe the details in post 1 to be correct :icon_wink

I'm afraid that this is the information I was given on Saturday night also.

The person who I spoke to said he had a phone call on Friday morning confirming this. However he also went on to say that Milan can change his mind like the wind so things can alter quickly.

I actually surfed the net on Sunday morning with the intention of and putting a substantial bet on JG but none of the bookies are interested in giving odds on us... We're small fry now!!

always thought the guy was a tosser. never rated him. never liked him.

but:

if he's the next leicester city manager, then I have to give him my full backing and hope he can drag us out of the current shite that we are in.

Lets not forget we support leicester city football club not john gregory so lets give him a chance at least.

If it is Gregory I will be underwhelmed by his appointment but will give him 100% support.

Really fail to see how he fits Milan's criteria of being capable of achieveing back to back promotions, not sure his track record even suggests he is capable of getting us out of league 1.

I'll get behind him and the team if he's appointed. I'll do that for anyone, but it still doesn't stop the sense of disappointment. I think he's an arse and useless.

Last edited:
No chance - the man's a complete and utter tosser

We could do that Spurs thing when they got the hated George Graham in.

"Man with the Grecian 2000's bloo'n'white armeeeee"

We could do that Spurs thing when they got the hated George Graham in.

"Man with the Grecian 2000's bloo'n'white armeeeee"

I will never ever sing that man's name - apart, of course, from a rousing rendition of 'Gregory Out'

It's 'Blue Army' or nothing for me

Well Mandaric did want a winner! What bigger winner is there than John Gregory??

I think he wanted someone who still had a passion for slip on's so that he can wave his shoes with Walshie and the other Blue Mongie's

Yay go Blue Army :038:

If this is true it'll be the biggest disaster since, well, the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00