John Oster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget that it is Piper, would you be pleased for MA to sign somebody that has only played a handful of games in two years. He is getting slaughtered in some sections for signing Morris and he has had more foootball lately than Piper. Yes he is a LCFC lad and a good player, but far too injury prone currently IMO.
If we haved filled the squad and he is available for nowt then he might be worth the risk, but I would not sign him as a first choice with all of his injuries.

Naughty Fox said:
Forget that it is Piper, would you be pleased for MA to sign somebody that has only played a handful of games in two years. He is getting slaughtered in some sections for signing Morris and he has had more foootball lately than Piper. Yes he is a LCFC lad and a good player, but far too injury prone currently IMO.
If we haved filled the squad and he is available for nowt then he might be worth the risk, but I would not sign him as a first choice with all of his injuries.

The way I look at it is he's had a re-occuring injury at Sunderland which is now fixed, he wasn't injured much at Leicester was he? I'd gamble on him, he's quality

Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:

The way I look at it is he's had a re-occuring injury at Sunderland which is now fixed, he wasn't injured much at Leicester was he? I'd gamble on him, he's quality

Spose it was'nt a bad ratio, no injuries in 13 games :wink: I do not doubt he is a good player, but not sure we can afford to gamble on him in the situation we are in. :(

Naughty Fox said:
Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:

Spose it was'nt a bad ratio, no injuries in 13 games :wink: I do not doubt he is a good player, but not sure we can afford to gamble on him in the situation we are in. :(

We've got our backs against the wall, we have got to gamble to get out of the situation we are in. I would definately gamble on Piper, young players that have had a bad injury doesn't mean they are doomed. They often shake them off, worth a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669