John Oster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

New Member
It sounds as if Sunderland are trying to offload players to reduce there wage bill (Now why does that sound familiar?).
John Oster is a player that has turned down a new contract and i reckon might be worth a shout. I think hes only about 25 and has looked good whenever ive seen him on the box this year.
Also does this mean Matty might be available?
 

Malf

New Member
Piper will be available, he's on £18,000 a week at Sunderland. The best chance of signing him is if they let us have him on loan and we pay half his wages or they give him to us for free and we pay them say £500k if we get promoted.
 

silkman

New Member
well I've seen oster 2 or 3 times this year on tv and he's looked pants each time - he was a certainty to miss his pen in the play off semis, and didn't disappoint

IMO not in the same class as the truly dreadful Gillespie and Summerbee!!
 

Dunc

New Member
Someone paid £3million and offered £1k a week?! :shock:

He's got a fecking shite agent if thats the case.
 

Malf

New Member
Dunc said:
Someone paid £3million and offered £1k a week?! :shock:

He's got a fecking shite agent if thats the case.
:lol: :lol:

I doubt he'd be on that little mate. Also i'm surprised he'd be on £18,000 a week, but you never know. Hot prospect and all that, I bet he was given at least 10k mate.
 

Tom W

New Member
He won't be on close to £18k don't be silly! He'll be on 10k absolute max, I bet it's more like 5k or under.
 

Blowski_Blue

New Member
i aint sure then, i defo no that the person i no nose matt ( :? ). But I do agree that this sounds wrong. One thing i do no is that I would love this guy to come back to city.
 

Craig

New Member
Blowski_Blue said:
i aint sure then, i defo no that the person i no nose matt ( :? ). But I do agree that this sounds wrong. One thing i do no is that I would love this guy to come back to city.
No nose matt?! Sounds like a right wierdo :roll: [/b]
 

Malf

New Member
Craig said:
Blowski_Blue said:
i aint sure then, i defo no that the person i no nose matt ( :? ). But I do agree that this sounds wrong. One thing i do no is that I would love this guy to come back to city.
No nose matt?! Sounds like a right wierdo :roll: [/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

SamuearlJackson

New Member
i saw john oster in a couple of pubs in Durham with Dichio when i was up there. never rated him as a player. i don't think we'll go for him.

SamJ
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
SamuearlJackson said:
i saw john oster in a couple of pubs in Durham with Dichio when i was up there. never rated him as a player. i don't think we'll go for him.

SamJ
Why was he like dribbling on the bar or summat :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Oster has been in great form for Sunderland this season. I didn't rate him much before, but he seems to have come on leaps and bounds under McCarthy. A nippy right winger, with pace and the ability to beat a man and put good service in to the box.
 

morris1234

New Member
pipers agents his dad and he's quite clever so doubt he'l have been silly enough to accept agrand,especially as matty didnt want to leave us(my mate knows em both incase ure wonderin bout sources)
 

weluvulesta

New Member
Piper would be wicked with us again, he will be absolutely stunning, if we have him, gupps n Sir Les if he stays, then we will be scoring loads of goal, mainly headers.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
weluvulesta said:
Piper would be wicked with us again, he will be absolutely stunning, if we have him, gupps n Sir Les if he stays, then we will be scoring loads of goal, mainly headers.
Guppy has been released.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Liverpool  9
Everton  9
Aston Villa  6
Arsenal  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
10 Newcastle Utd  4
11 West Ham Utd  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top