John Terry not guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
will he get the England captaincy back now

So he admits to saying it but gets off in a court whereas Suarez gets an 8 match ban from the FA despite neither being a racist?

Well what excellent use of taxpayers money that turned out to be. Not saying either party was in the right or wrong but it was stupid that the whole thing ended up in court anyway.

Well what excellent use of taxpayers money that turned out to be. Not saying either party was in the right or wrong but it was stupid that the whole thing ended up in court anyway.

You think people should be allowed to go around saying whatever they want with no punishment?

if he's found guilty by the F.A. the punishment will be far greater than any that would have been handed out by the court. he could be looking at a lenghty ban and a fine, which i think the maximum is, of two week wages

So why shouldn't it go to court?

Because he has gone around saying what he wants, it's gone to court and nothing has been done about it.

Money well spent.

if he's found guilty by the F.A. the punishment will be far greater than any that would have been handed out by the court. he could be looking at a lenghty ban and a fine, which i think the maximum is, of two week wages

I think two weeks is the maximum a club can fine. FA can do more I believe.

I can't see the FA having the balls to say he's guilty when the court says he isn't though?

Disappointed, but not surprised, he's got away with it. The judge seemed to say that the defence had cast just enough doubt that he couldn't be found guilty. He said that nobody could prove Terry was lying. I hoped they'd give a guilty verdict to send a bit of a message.... instead I think it sends a very wrong message.

There goes Rio's England career...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670