John Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley cole has just admitted perjury in his recent court hearing for speeding. He said he wasnt trying to outrun the paparazzi, he was just trying to get home before John Terry.

Much like why our women love us huh Homeywomeypants? When I say 'women', I use that in it's loosest term in your case. More like 'bum-hunk'.

It really is amazing what a Platinum Credit Card can do! It patches up so many near wrecked marriages of rich and famous people, and makes the holder forgive the one who has dipped his bread in many a whore.

im sick of hearing about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let him keep the captaincy its what he does on the pitch that matters unless he assaults someone off the pitch, they shouldnt make him a scapegoat they should go through the whole england team and cross their names off if theyve had a misdemeanor - thatll be at least 5 regular first teamers i can think off

im sick of hearing about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let him keep the captaincy its what he does on the pitch that matters unless he assaults someone off the pitch, they shouldnt make him a scapegoat they should go through the whole england team and cross their names off if theyve had a misdemeanor - thatll be at least 5 regular first teamers i can think off

Couldn't agree more.

Institutionalised hypocrisy by the NoW.

John Terry is probably not going to win the 2010 husband of the year now, but he is a top centre back and apparantly an ok captain. The issues are between him and his wife and no one else. It's appears that even the Wayne Bridge element is a non-starter since he had already split with his girl friend - so I don't see how he should be affected re. his England future. not that it would make much difference whether Bridge plays or not.

I would keep Terry as captain too.

It's not a footballing issue, and I don't think effects his ability to lead the team. Plus, if you took it away from him, who would you give it too? Rio and Gerrard both have had problems in the past too... and there's far more serious than JT's.

He should go no where near another england match as captain or player. It's about how the rest of the team will react to him. I would say a lot are friends of Bridges and some closer than others. Having him as captain or even a player could have a bad effect on the team.

If he can shag another team mates wife/girlfriend then he cannot be trusted in a team game.

Last edited:
He should go no where near another england match as captain or player. It's about how the rest of the team will react to him. I would say a lot are friends of Bridges and some closer than others. Having him as captain or even a player could have a bad effect on the team.

If he can shag another team mates wife/girlfriend then he cannot be trusted in a team game.

not sure whether youre being serious or not but of you are then who would you have as captain

I saw Darren Ferguson basically saying that footballers are rolemodels for kids and should know better. I done a big old lol when I remembered that he hit his mrs, what a ****ing hypocrite.

tbh I don't really give a damn if he's shagged his way through all the wives/girlfriends of his team mates(maybe my morals are not as high as they used to be!)

What is out of order, is how he tried to use the law to 'protect his reputation' by trying to stop this story being printed. Why is it that those who tend to be well known seem to think they can do anything they want and not face up to the consequences if caught out?? Instead of trying to hide he should face up to thing and accept he is a cheating ,lying, cowardly scumbag.
And if his missus had any self-respect she would take him to the cleaners. But she probably won't, even though it's not the first time he's done it(and it won't be the last, that sort never change!)

And let's face it, whilst a lot of his England team mates aren't whiter than white, Terry seems to get a stories printed, whether it's using his connections to get his mum off shoplifting charges, various slightly dodgy schemes going on and more recently him charging people £10k to have a gander round Chelsea's training ground(allegedly)

tbh most of the time I wouldn't give a monkeys as long as he did the job on the pitch, but he's dodgier than the most dodgiest thing and I can't stand the smug tosser anyhoo, so get rid!

It sounds like you're implying he might shag one of the players :icon_lol:

Like Ashley Cole and Pennant?

Would you want to play in a team where one of the players had boned your wife/girlfriend then?

What is out of order, is how he tried to use the law to 'protect his reputation' by trying to stop this story being printed.

It worries me more that before resorting to law, he sent the boys round in an effort to buy/ensure the lady's silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669