John Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
It worries me more that before resorting to law, he sent the boys round in an effort to buy/ensure the lady's silence.

What worries me more is what am I going to have for supper?

beaumontfox

You meaning getting her to sign a 'contract' that she wouldn't say owt?

You know what makes me laugh.......he supposedly(obviosuly only going by the media here) telling his wife and Bridge that it's all lies blah blah blah.........but if it is, why not just brave it out, if he ain't got nowt to hide, there's no need to resort to these tactics is there??

I mean, the last couple of days she's come across as a right little slapper(not that I think she cares!) but really.........you'd think it was an episode of Footballers Wives or Dream Team!

MKFox

pro footballers....rolemodels....roflmfaonorwichffscodasapsos....

all the mp expenses furore and the end result is repayment of cash equivalent to less that 8 weeks of JT's pay....

Macky

Gruntled Member
I find it absolutely appalling that we haven't heard exactly how big his schlong is yet. Call themselves journalists? How does it compare to Wayne Bridge's? That's what everybody needs to know before you can even start worrying about whether or not he should captain England for ****s sake.
If I was an England fan, I know I wouldn't be happy until the NoTW had published some form of squad comparison graph.

Dion Dublin's is ****ing massive by the way.

David Gwilliam

It is worth remembering that nothing John Terry does can compare with the gutter morals of the British newspaper industry.
Every country has a job that is done by people who are really evil but are too cowardly to become gangsters.
In Britain they become journalists.
In America they become lawyers.
In Italy they become accountants.
In France they become waiters.

Macky

Gruntled Member
It is worth remembering that nothing John Terry does can compare with the gutter morals of the British newspaper industry.
Every country has a job that is done by people who are really evil but are too cowardly to become gangsters.
In Britain they become journalists.
In America they become lawyers.
In Italy they become accountants.
In France they become waiters.

In Ireland they become priests or Christian brothers

Redditch Fox

He should go no where near another england match as captain or player. It's about how the rest of the team will react to him. I would say a lot are friends of Bridges and some closer than others. Having him as captain or even a player could have a bad effect on the team.

If he can shag another team mates wife/girlfriend then he cannot be trusted in a team game.

Spot on as usual BG - I'm also very worried about how he could be a bad influence on Gerrard and young Wayne Rooney - I should have thought of that before saying he should stay on. One bad apple etc etc.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Spot on as usual BG - I'm also very worried about how he could be a bad influence on Gerrard and young Wayne Rooney - I should have thought of that before saying he should stay on. One bad apple etc etc.

He could also have an STD that he will most likely pass on to his team mates in the communal bath or as a result of splashage in the showers.
I don't want to overreact, but it's quite possible that his sexual exploits could kill the entire England football team dead.
I dread to think the influence he could have on the likes of Gerrard and the child Wayne Rooney, they could end up thinking that sex is an enjoyable pursuit that adults enjoy or something insane like that.

Boy Genius

Banned

Gerrard beats up people in nightclubs / bars

Rooney shags old slappers at £10 a go.

We have no hope do we.

Yorkshire Vixen

Gerrard beats up people in nightclubs / bars

Rooney shags old slappers at £10 a go.

We have no hope do we.

and theres ferdinand, ashley cole, lampard who have done misdemeanors - and there goes half the starting 11 who arent fit to wear the armband :)

Boy Genius

Banned
and theres ferdinand, ashley cole, lampard who have done misdemeanors - and there goes half the starting 11 who arent fit to wear the armband :)

Thugs and ***** the lot of them are.

What about giving it to Wayne Bridge?

Graz

The only person I can see in the England team that hasn't at some point tarnished his reputation in the press is Gareth Barry. Wouldn't be a terrible decision, but I can't see it happening.

Keep it with Terry I say... he's the best leader we've got, and at the end of the day that's all I care about from an England captain.

fosseboy83

this will alll be forgotten in a month so can't see the point in changing so long as he's in good form and his home life is not affecting him on the pitch lets continue

Graz

The good thing is, I think Capello is strong enough to make this decision based solely on what's best for the team - and ignore the media pressure.

If Capello does replace him as captain, it will be because he thinks his off-field antics make it difficult for him to fill the captain's role on the pitch (rather it just being because of a scandal)

In Capello we trust ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670