John Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Congratulations to Cheatsea and all that, but wasn't John Terry in normal clothing behind the bench during the game? Did he really then get his kit on (makes a change) just for the presentations? (Unlike for example Demba Ba who also didn't play but got his award in a suit.) What a ****.

Nice for Benitez to sign off like that. Hope the Cheatsea fans are grateful for what he did for them this season :icon_wink

I didn't give a **** about the game and the only question I had was whether Terry would do the same as he did in the Champions League final if they won.

I take it form the above post that he did.

Congratulations to Cheatsea and all that, but wasn't John Terry in normal clothing behind the bench during the game? Did he really then get his kit on (makes a change) just for the presentations? (Unlike for example Demba Ba who also didn't play but got his award in a suit.) What a ****.

Nice for Benitez to sign off like that. Hope the Cheatsea fans are grateful for what he did for them this season :icon_wink

He had his kit on underneath his suit they reckon.

Said before the game that he was to lift the trophy if they won. The same as the champions league last year

shock as terry revealed as **** scoop....:icon_bigg

He did exactly the same thing last year when he missed the Champions League final.

John Terry is a ****, but he does a lot more things to be a **** than this.

All the players for Man Utd lifted the Premier League trophy in their full kit the other day (other than Young and Smalling who were on crutches). I'm pretty sure it's normal?

Admittedly being the one to lift the trophy in a game you've not played is a thing **** would do.... but the kit thing doesn't surprise me.

I think the kit thing is purely for the reason that in 5 years or however far into future people will see the photos, see him in his kit, and just assume that he played and helped them to win the final.

The BBC were suggesting this morning that he had to wear his kit (some sort of UEFA rule) if he wanted to go on the podium to collect the trophy.

I think 4 Chelsea players also wore their kit but were not playing. Rooney even wore his kit last week at their presentation but didn't play. Mind you Rooney probably goes shopping in his kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669