Jon Harley

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherhamfox

New Member
highland fox said:
According to the People we want him on a season long loan.

Lets hope its true, most probably bullshit though, cos he'd be a good player for us.
 

Blowski_Blue

New Member
iv always liked this guy, i dont think that he is rated highly enough. who is he currently employed for? chelsea, west ham?
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
He's under 30 which automatically puts him out of the question......


I would love to see him at the club though - he has a great strike on him. :)
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
City Fan said:
He's under 30 which automatically puts him out of the question......


I would love to see him at the club though - he has a great strike on him. :)

Hell yeah i was at that Sheff U game when he scored that cracker, great left peg.
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
rotherhamfox said:
City Fan said:
He's under 30 which automatically puts him out of the question......


I would love to see him at the club though - he has a great strike on him. :)

Hell yeah i was at that Sheff U game when he scored that cracker, great left peg.

And he scored some belters at Fulham....
 

Scowcroft

New Member
He is a good player, but he's a bit slow from what I've seen. Can play left back or left wing so it does give us an option there. Would be an excellent signing IMO. But it is from the People, so it's probably bullshit.........
 

dpjfox

Active Member
Harley

Hope its not a sign that Thatcher's going, does he have a get-out clause? if so has it been officially confirmed
 

Malf

New Member
John Harley is quite a good player, never really materialised since he burst on to the scene at Chelsea. This is often the case with many footballers such as John Curtis, Matt Jones, Danny Cadematari, etc. I don't know why i've mentioned Curtis because he's always been crap but the others have come on the scene and looked promising but then faded away. I'd take a gamble on Harley personally, but i'm not getting my hopes up of him being a world beater. Possibly nothing better than Jordan Stewart, just a frustrating player who sometimes looks the business.
 

alex

Well-Known Member
He would be a great signing, excellent player, plays the left-hand side yeah? Thatcher in the middle then?
 

Malf

New Member
alex said:
He would be a great signing, excellent player, plays the left-hand side yeah? Thatcher in the middle then?

He is a better left midfielder than defender IMO, perhaps a cheeky wingback
 

Ashov

New Member
He would be a ideal signing for us IMO..Great left winger with pace . Fulham dont really give him a chance and always seem to loan him out every season , so there maybe some truth in this story :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1437
2Manchester City1432
3Newcastle Utd1530
4Tottenham 1529
5Manchester Utd1426
6Liverpool1422
7Brighton1421
8Chelsea1421
9Fulham1519
10Brentford1519
11Palace1419
12Aston Villa1518
13Leicester1517
14Bournemouth1516
15Leeds Utd1415
16West Ham Utd1514
17Everton1514
18Nottm F1513
19Southampton1512
20Wolves1510

Latest posts

Top