Jonny Hayes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the Leicester City facebook phenomenon continues a few of our players are puttings things on their they probably shouldn't. First it was A Chambers saying he was in the tour party before it had been announced.

And now Jonny Hayes who's current status reads "had a fite wid d gaffers bitch 2day - tags what a wanker"!!

nice work Jonny.

Last edited:
Went on facebook after reading this, theres some lovely pics of half the young lads getting mullered in Cyprus.

Yeah i had spotted these as well. If you were a young footballer with talent would you go onto a networking website and put pics of you getting smashed for all and sundry to look at?! I think not. The most annoying thing is that some photos are from the end of last season with matches left!!

Hayes was on the chat thing the other day and he said that Pearson doesn't rate him, he's not going to play and that a club had phoned about him and Pearson said if an offer comes in he can go.

No great loss really. Another pointless signing!

I guess they'd respond "Well all my mates would put these pics up anyway, everyone does" (except spelt incorrectly) and I dare say they'd be right. What a ****ing miserable culture to be a part of. What's a 'fite' Hayes? Christ I'm glad I grew up in the 1980s!

Went on facebook after reading this, theres some lovely pics of half the young lads getting mullered in Cyprus.

GO on then, I'll ask. Do you have a link ? Or how do you find someone specific on facebook ? Putting "jonny hayes" in the search brings up 434 hits...

GO on then, I'll ask. Do you have a link ? Or how do you find someone specific on facebook ? Putting "jonny hayes" in the search brings up 434 hits...
Looking at the photo its the first on the list, assuming you are in the leicester network. But you need to be friends with him to see anything. If these dummies had any sense they would only accept friends requests from people they know, not fans that will post the stuff all over messageboards! Im amazed the club allow it under their media rules to be honest.

The fact that Taggs is referred to as the managers bitch shows a distinct lack of respect for the management. Regardless of his ability this attitude needs to be stamped out and he needs to go along with anyone with a similar attitude.

Has anyone questioned whether it is actually the player, I could create a facebook page and claim I am him

Has anyone questioned whether it is actually the player, I could create a facebook page and claim I am him

Would struggle to create the holiday pics without major plastic surgery though? Or through theft of said pictures from the player in question. Got to admit its a lot of trouble to go to? :icon_conf

Yeah I agree. I don't really care, he's not an important player and I don't care what he ges upto.

You have to say, what a complete and utter bell-end. Can't see a rush of buyers for the pillock.

In fairness, if a club wants him they will sign him regardless of previous misdemenours or a poor attitude. How on earth do Bowyer and Barton continue to get clubs to sign them?

A simple email to peter jones would probably land him in more hot water than a slagging match with Gerry :)

What a footballer does in his private life that doesn't affect his game is none of my concern.

I see Ashley Chambers is saying "It's boring" with reference to him being in Slovenia ...... he also can't spell Slovenia :icon_lol:

Last edited:
You dont have to be classed as a 'friend' you can just be in the same network and still see them.

What a footballer does in his private life that doesn't affect his game is none of my concern.

I agree. But slagging off the coaching staff in a public forum is just wrong. In any career or vocation it shows disrespect of the managerial chain and will undoubtedly lead to poor 'productivity'

You dont have to be classed as a 'friend' you can just be in the same network and still see them.

Chambers has his profile public on it.

I agree. But slagging off the coaching staff in a public forum is just wrong. In any career or vocation it shows disrespect of the managerial chain and will undoubtedly lead to poor 'productivity'

He's an idiot for doing it. But I don't see the problem with Chambers - it's a bunch of lads going on holiday in the off-season but personally I wouldn't make those kind of things public but that's his own choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669