Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and how many blokes has your bird slept with Kingy? enough to deserve being raped?

He was arguing that people's definition of slag appear to be very different. I have no problem with her sleeping her way around most of England, I don't plan to sleep with her so it has absolutely no effect on my life at all. Why would it yours? Do you want her and are annoyed that she is well worn?

I do hope Biff is working on a Kingy meets Jordan video right now, even Kanye West would vote it best video.

See, your trying to be Mr Cool here arnt you. Trying to put words in my mouth and twist my posts.

In fact your right Mr 10,000, this entire time iv been in love with Jordan. Im deeply upset that she has indeed shagged half of Britain and that she makes so much money from being a talentless bint.

If only she would sleep with me and ruin my perfect relationship and family that i currently have!

This coming from someone that finds Biffs videos amusing, how can anything you EVER say be taken seriously by anyone ever again. EVER.

Has the world gone made?

But does she affect your life in any way? Other than to make it slightly worse by inducing this vitriol?

She has in a small way, like that time when my mum and auntie sat in the living room insisting that I put her tv show on the V plus. I wanted to watch the Championship highlights but instead this foul looking woman was answering questions put to her by that Pierce chap.

It doesn't take much for me to want someone to be set alight, so she just qualified that day.

Raped no, set alight.......quite possibly

oh and how many blokes has your bird slept with Kingy? enough to deserve being raped?

My bird has only slept with 2 actually, me being the latter.

I will repeat again, as some of you clearly cannot read, no1 deserves to be raped. But why should i care about it?

Why should is it something she chose to tell the press?

Something to do with the fact Britain hates her maybe? Turn a few votes her way, a few gullable idiots. I suppose you lot will be buying her next dvd after this.

I thibk I'm being thick here as I'm not sure what you mean. :icon_redf
But thanks for the warning. :icon_bigg

I think I must be thick as well, what the **** has anybody's post count got to do with anything?

Biff, i really mean this. **** YOU.

You and your disciples must lurk in the shadows waiting to jump at the chance to find faults with my posts.

Im being dead straight with you now, in the real world, away from this forum (as rep and post counts wouldnt make a difference) , there wouldnt be anyone over the age of 14 that would find your videos funny, seriously they are the worst type of humour known to man.

Stop going on about my fecking movie reviews. They have had more counts than all your piss-poor videos put together.

Chomp, Chomp, Chomp Chomp Chomp...........

Its actually more of a surprise than people enjoying Biffs videos.

Admit it, you love them :icon_lol:

This coming from someone that finds Biffs videos amusing, how can anything you EVER say be taken seriously by anyone ever again. EVER.

Has the world gone made?

You do love them :038::038::038:

I do hope Biff is working on a Kingy meets Jordan video right now, even Kanye West would vote it best video.

Coming right up :icon_wink

I think I must be thick as well, what the **** has anybody's post count got to do with anything?

Apparantly, if you have an opinion contrary to Kingy's, and your post count is higher than his, then your opinion is based purely on your post count. Or something.

Apparantly, if you have an opinion contrary to Kingy's, and your post count is higher than his, then your opinion is based purely on your post count. Or something.

Oh right....how does that work then?

I have now seen it ALL. Someone defending JORDAN of being a slag.

She got her own agent to "find her a new man" after splitting from her husband. She then went off with 4-5 blokes before settling with a cage fighter and this all just days following her split, children in full view.

For someone you don't care about, you seem to know an awful lot about them :102:

Last edited:
Kingy85 said:
I can honestly say iv never been starved for sex?.

I don't know :102: why you asking me?

I cant get my head around how someone can get so agitated over something that he does not care about? :102:

Kingy, chill dude, have a cuppa, put your feet up, and relax. :056: Maybe have a Kitkat to dunk followed up with a furiously angry wank :)

I don't know :102: why you asking me?

I cant get my head around how someone can get so agitated over something that he does not care about? :102:

Kingy, chill dude, have a cuppa, put your feet up, and relax. :056: Maybe have a Kitkat to dunk followed up with a furiously angry wank :)

:icon_eek::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00