Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you care so little about the woman that you resurected an old thread and proceeded to make a post about her and then check back when someone had replied.

You then got very angry when you realised people did not like your comments regarding her and told people to 'get stuffed'

It seems like a serious amount of effort for soemone who doesn't care.

The post was my knee-jerk reaction to picking up todays Sun to find her plastered on the front. I cant stand her, to the point i wanted to discuss it.

The effort is being put in because it needs to be told what a complete slag this woman is.

And the fact that no1 agrees prooves my point that post count means more than post content on this forum.

The post was my knee-jerk reaction to picking up todays Sun to find her plastered on the front. I cant stand her, to the point i wanted to discuss it.

The effort is being put in because it needs to be told what a complete slag this woman is.

And the fact that no1 agrees prooves my point that post count means more than post content on this forum.

but you didnt discuss it, you said it was "good" that she was raped.

I can honestly say I wouldn't agree with you out in the real world, where post counts don't mean anything.

Isn't it interesting that the only people who ever refer to post counts are insecure people who lose an argument and need to justify it in some way.

Yeah my toys, definately.

Because this forum means so much to me.

I suppose you lot are big fans of her on-going Living tv series! My missus forced me to watch an episode and literally NOTHING happened in 45 minutes, it was disgusting tv.

I'm not a big fan of hers by any stretch of the imagination, but no woman despite her public persona or actions deserves to be raped.

I can honestly say I wouldn't agree with you out in the real world, where post counts don't mean anything.

Isn't it interesting that the only people who ever refer to post counts are insecure people who lose an argument and need to justify it in some way.

i think it's pretty insecure to call a girl a "slag" and a sign of sexual frustration

i always think that blokes that use the word "slag" mean "she's slept with a fair few, but not me :( "

if you're getting plenty and you're happy with your lot, you're not going round calling girls slags...

and anyways...if you're not getting any, surely all girls being slags would help you get some... it's just frustration and misogyny

No not at all, its like trying to win an argument against a group of best mates, its not going to happen.

It is interesting that the above statement comes from someone with a mere 10,000 posts.

I imagine your actually untouchable, you could admit that it was YOU who raped her and these people would soon change their tone.

Yeah my toys, definately.

Because this forum means so much to me.

I suppose you lot are big fans of her on-going Living tv series! My missus forced me to watch an episode and literally NOTHING happened in 45 minutes, it was disgusting tv.

I'll say the same thing to you as I say to my grandad when get's annoyed by insignificant, trivial news items. Why on earth would you read it? If you don't want to read about her either buy another newspaper (the majority are better than the Sun anyway), or just buy the Sun and skip the pages with her on it? I really can't understand why you would get this worked up, though I have my theories.

i think it's pretty insecure to call a girl a "slag" and a sign of sexual frustration

i always think that blokes that use the word "slag" mean "she's slept with a fair few, but not me :( "

if you're getting plenty and you're happy with your lot, you're not going round calling girls slags...

and anyways...if you're not getting any, surely all girls being slags would help you get some... it's just frustration and misogyny

I just hope to god Innocent doesn't get wind of this, she'll have a field day.

No not at all, its like trying to win an argument against a group of best mates, its not going to happen.

It is interesting that the above statement comes from someone with a mere 10,000 posts.

I imagine your actually untouchable, you could admit that it was YOU who raped her and these people would soon change their tone.

What a silly thing to say. And you know that, but you seek a reaction. Find me another post anywhere that shows someone moaning about "post count" where the author hasn't just lost an argument.

What the ****

WHAT are you on about?

Iv been with my girl friend for 2 years and a great sex life. I can honestly say iv never been starved for sex?

I have now seen it ALL. Someone defending JORDAN of being a slag.

She got her own agent to "find her a new man" after splitting from her husband. She then went off with 4-5 blokes before settling with a cage fighter and this all just days following her split, children in full view.

Dont make a complete fool of yourself and sit there saying shes not slag just to proove me wrong. My reputation on here surely doesnt overide such an obvious statement.

What the ****

WHAT are you on about?

Iv been with my girl friend for 2 years and a great sex life. I can honestly say iv never been starved for sex?

She got her own agent to "find her a new man" after splitting from her husband. She then went off with 4-5 blokes before settling with a cage fighter and this all just days following her split, children in full view.

Dont make a complete fool of yourself and sit there saying shes not slag just to proove me wrong. My reputation on here surely doesnt overide such an obvious statement.

I dont recall anyone saying she's not a slag, but does it mean she deserved to be raped ??

What the ****

WHAT are you on about?

He was arguing that people's definition of slag appear to be very different. I have no problem with her sleeping her way around most of England, I don't plan to sleep with her so it has absolutely no effect on my life at all. Why would it yours? Do you want her and are annoyed that she is well worn?

I do hope Biff is working on a Kingy meets Jordan video right now, even Kanye West would vote it best video.

Last edited:
She's a horrible, talentless cheap bint, who I wouldn't piss on if she was on fire.

Other than that I have no thoughts or interests in her.

Last edited:
No, no1 deserves to be raped.

Iv already explained that it came out wrong. I just dont feel that this is front page news, neither is it even reliable news as its based on a few well chosen comments she made, it sounds to me like she digging up the past to get the public back on here side. Who knows if she was even raped, the way she behaves she probally encouraged it.

I just cant stand the woman.

I repeat - how anyone can defend her is beyond me.

Its actually more of a surprise than people enjoying Biffs videos.

What the ****

WHAT are you on about?

Please do not confuse what people are saying over what was in your original post. I cannot stand the woman and have no real interest in her or her life, but my "dislike" is based purely on a persona portrayed in the media. She still does not deserve to be raped.

Your reputation does not come into this to be honest, it is a forum and people are going to have very different opinions on things so don't take it all so personally. :icon_wink

Dont make a complete fool of yourself and sit there saying shes not slag just to proove me wrong

i didn't say she wasn't...i just said it's a strange word to use...makes you sound angry, frustrated, misogynistic and most of all...bothered...who cares?

oooh she slept with a few blokes and she's a woman...really? wow, i care more about whether i'm going to have a cup of tea or coffee

p.s. "proove" :102: to go with "groove" ?

Please do not confuse what people are saying over what was in your original post. I cannot stand the woman and have no real interest in her or her life, but my "dislike" is based purely on a persona portrayed in the media. She still does not deserve to be raped.

Your reputation does not come into this to be honest, it is a forum and people are going to have very different opinions on things so don't take it all so personally. :icon_wink

Careful, you only have 1700 posts, I'm not sure if you are untouchable yet. I'd check the limits before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669