Jordan Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p Jordan Stewart is a complete poseur. Quite talented but totally in love with Jordan Stewart .
C L will sort it! Well done the board(Ive never said that in 30 yrs!)

I had forgotten all about this thread, no i'm not Dave Callow but a far better manager who was there in 1973 until 1978 when I was sacked and went to Enderby Town with Tom Elliott as reserve team boss

I had forgotten all about this thread, no i'm not Dave Callow but a far better manager who was there in 1973 until 1978 when I was sacked and went to Enderby Town with Tom Elliott as reserve team boss

Thank god for that

I've been waiting two and a half bloody years to find out the answer to that

Accidently tripped over it while looking for other jordan Stewart related threads this afternoon???

Dave Callow was a good manager and a good friend who i shared many a night out with around Hinckley. I would also like to thank him for his daughter....

Tom as in Bruce?

i never know why we sold him, i don't think he was a bad player at all, he was young and he played some great games for us with the mix of the perimership experience and championship football we could have really used him in the last two seasons but no we had to fecking sell him, i was shock when i went on OS and found out we have sold him, stupid move by the manager then

i never know why we sold him, i don't think he was a bad player at all, he was young and he played some great games for us with the mix of the perimership experience and championship football we could have really used him in the last two seasons but no we had to fecking sell him, i was shock when i went on OS and found out we have sold him, stupid move by the manager then

We sold him because his confidence was shot to pieces by boo-boys in the stands.. and another reason was probably to stop the fights between our own fans, like the one i witnessed at Stoke when an area of so called fans got on his back throughout the game. (which we lost 3-2)

We sold him because his confidence was shot to pieces by boo-boys in the stands.. and another reason was probably to stop the fights between our own fans, like the one i witnessed at Stoke when an area of so called fans got on his back throughout the game. (which we lost 3-2)

maybe if he was a stronger player with a better confidence it would have been better, i have witnessed him getting booed many times,

And you criticise the player for this? :icon_eek:

i'm a big fan of jordan stewart, i think he did a great job for us at city and wont forget his goal agaist man city when we won 3-0

I personally thought Jordan Stewart was crap.. :102: I'm sure he meant well, he would often try and take on the opposition full backs from what I remember but nearly always with little end product.. I don't know if this was down to the 'boo-boys' or he just lacked genuine talent?

he was rubbish and had a bad attitude! Remember Matt Elliot's programme notes about him when he questioned his lifestyle and attitude??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669