Jordan Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
I've thought of a clever cunning (well we are foxes) way of making the booers insignificant.

We should make a rousing song that basically goes:

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB"!!!!!

And clap and stuff at various parts of the song.

It'd be great.

:lol:

I don't know if anyone has seen the episode of Blackadder where Baldrick writes war poetry but your new chant could be like his poem:

Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom

SilverFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
I've thought of a clever cunning (well we are foxes) way of making the booers insignificant.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB"!!!!!

It'd be great.

I don't know if anyone has seen the episode of Blackadder where Baldrick writes war poetry but your new chant could be like his poem:

Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom

wasnt it entitled the German Guns :lol:
and you missed some of the lyrics out
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
oh and ..shite whats that last word...oh yeah

BOOM :lol:

ScarboroughFox said:
SilverFox said:
Joe_Fox said:

It'd be great.

Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom

wasnt it entitled the German Guns :lol:
and you missed some of the lyrics out
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
oh and ..shite whats that last word...oh yeah

BOOM :lol:

:lol: :lol: That programme was brilliant

mad biker said:
Agree 100% it was disgraceful, I was ashamed to be amongst such mindless morons, I know for a fact it greatly upset Craig, the staff and especially Jordy, I damn nearly got myself into bother defending him, we don`t need idiots like this supporting our club so who ever you were SOD OFF :evil:

Was it you that bloke was shouting at? Saying "I've paid my £19 so I can boo if I want to" TW@

EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:
Agree 100% it was disgraceful, I was ashamed to be amongst such mindless morons, I know for a fact it greatly upset Craig, the staff and especially Jordy, I damn nearly got myself into bother defending him, we don`t need idiots like this supporting our club so who ever you were SOD OFF :evil:

Was it you that bloke was shouting at? Saying "I've paid my £19 so I can boo if I want to" TW@

The same thing happened at the Rotherham away game - I near ruckass (spelling?) when it was 0-0. "I've paid for my ticket so I'll boo who I want!" Tosser! I fancied saying "Well you can boo who you like but it's likely to end in tears you clueless coconut".

EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:

Yes mate it was ! were you near me then ? I got texts from the bench saying how we all helped the team at Charlton and were doing just the opposite last night, Jordy was shattered by the treatment he got, he knew he was sruggling on the night, as were others, but the booing and shouts of get him off completely destroyed his confidence, I suggest that all us REAL fans give him a "there`s only one Jordan Stewart" chant at Reading !

mad biker said:
EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:

Yes mate it was ! were you near me then ? I got texts from the bench saying how we all helped the team at Charlton and were doing just the opposite last night, Jordy was shattered by the treatment he got, he knew he was sruggling on the night, as were others, but the booing and shouts of get him off completely destroyed his confidence, I suggest that all us REAL fans give him a "there`s only one Jordan Stewart" chant at Reading !

I was over on the right hand end of the fans... row 30 on the right hand side (as you sit) of the farthest gangway they let us use. I'm glad someone said something to them... I wasn't going to join in though as I wanted to get home in one piece :?

I don't think I've ever been so disappointed with some of our fans.. I'd rather they sat in silence than boo. :-(

mad biker said:
EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:

I'll try it against Forest (the next game I'm at...) but I'll probably get thrown out for being too loud or something! I'll get my brother to join in too, but we're about the only two people in our section that actively support Jordan, so people are always staring at us anyway. :smt085

Hope they both (Craig and Jordan) realise it was just a load of idiots MB..?

mad biker said:
EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:

I totally agree mad biker HERE HERE

ONLY ONE JORDAN STEWART ONE JORDAN STEWART

just give him some confidence he only young & he loves the club

mad biker said:
EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:

Good call mate. Allthough I dislike the lad and think he was bloody awfull, the 'get him off' chant was out of hand.

Conners said:
mad biker said:
EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:

I totally agree mad biker HERE HERE

ONLY ONE JORDAN STEWART ONE JORDAN STEWART

just give him some confidence he only young & he loves the club

Does he love the club. If he did love it he would have signed that contact i a lot quicker instead of asking for more money. I dont think he loves the club as in most professional footballers these days i thing takes over and thats greed.

If you love a club then playing for that club comes above money, which didnt happen in JS's case. We got him from Villa youth at the end of the day and the only reason he says that he might love this club is the fact that he cant really say otherwise or he will be out the door and i cant really see any clubs want to snap him up on his curent form.

He needs a kick up the backside that is for sure and as someone said on Foxes_Talk, he has got in to his own little comfort zone as there is little competition for his spot.

He gets paid a lot of money to do a job and he appears to perform it in an arrogant manner for someone with limited ability. Perhaps if he applied himself without the attitude and cockiness then people would get off his back.

Hopefully Levein will have a couple of central defenders and a left back in his immediate plans.

Totally Agree!

There was loads of people defending him and just about to get into a punch up for it. This happened to the left og the stand as you look at it about 5 minutes towards the end. Did anyone see that?

Scarb, the short answer to your question is NO Jordan does not love the club, nor do any of the players, management or staff ! the ONLY people who truly love the club are US !! we`ll be there when they`ve all buggered off to better things, the question of any players love of LCFC are not an issue here, the one and only issue is the way a few so called lovers of the club acted last night,

Oadby, you are spot on, Jordy does need a kick up the jacksie, so does Connolly and a few others but it`s not our job to do it, it`s Craigs ! some players neede an arm round them and quiet words of encouragement others need a damn good bollocking, but we don`t know who need s what CL does, it`s our job to give them our full backing and do our bit for EVERY player wearing the shirt, keep up the good work !!

Leigh said:
mad biker said:
EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:

I'll try it against Forest (the next game I'm at...) but I'll probably get thrown out for being too loud or something! I'll get my brother to join in too, but we're about the only two people in our section that actively support Jordan, so people are always staring at us anyway. :smt085

What about:

WE LOVE U JORDAN
COS HE'S GOT NO HAIR
WE LOVE U JORDAN
COS HE'S EVERYWHERE
WE LOVE U JORDAN
BECAUSE HE'S LEICESTER THROUGH AND THROUGH
to the tune of i love u baby.

and:

DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE VRIES
to the tune of: DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE LEICESTER.

I've always wanted to sing that.

Leicester fan said:
Leigh said:
mad biker said:
EMC Fox said:
mad biker said:

What about:

WE LOVE U JORDAN
COS HE'S GOT NO HAIR
WE LOVE U JORDAN
COS HE'S EVERYWHERE
WE LOVE U JORDAN

and:

super super Steve
super super Steve
super super Steve
super Stevie Hughes

What about:

WE LOVE U JORDAN
COS HE'S GOT NO HAIR
WE LOVE U JORDAN
COS HE'S EVERYWHERE
WE LOVE U JORDAN

and:

Nice try. Stick with sweet molly malone. :smt023

I think it'd be better to end with "Hughesey"

mad biker said:
Scarb, the short answer to your question is NO Jordan does not love the club, nor do any of the players, management or staff ! the ONLY people who truly love the club are US !! we`ll be there when they`ve all buggered off to better things, the question of any players love of LCFC are not an issue here, the one and only issue is the way a few so called lovers of the club acted last night,

Agree MB, i was just repling to Conners when he said JS loved the club! But it is in my opinon that just a little bit of loyalty and passion from some of todays players would go along way in shoving the words of these 'fans'( if that is what they are) up there back passage. At least in the MON days it seemed will had the passion and we we were known as the grafters because we stuck at it for as long as possible and i truely believe that under CL we will achieve this again, but when we do get back to the big time i cant see JS being part of the first team squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669