Jordan Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us fans indirectly pay the players salaries, so yes, I agree with you RichMC24 we are entitled to say what we like about them and to them. and I for one would love to get on that pitch and give some off them a real gob full.

But do you realy think it helps, imagine what it must be like for Jordan or any player if they are being slagged of by the fans. If you sit near to front at the walkers watch what happens when stewart runs down the wing. There is dozens of fans getting out of their chairs leaning over the bars, shouting abuse at steward. when he takes a throw in its worst still.
How can you expect him to perform while that is going on.

I know if I was in his place and every time I tried to do something I got slagged of, I would not like it and I would do anything to stop the abuse and if that ment I had to sit back in defence out of the way, then so be it.

I dont matter how much he is paid, Stewart is human just like the rest of us and subconsiosly he will react against the verbal abuse he gets.

So, please all you boo boys out there. get behind the team. Including stewart

If they play crap get on the net sites and then vent your anger

Also heard the same sort of story about Stef Oakes and PT, when he first started playing I really thought he had good potential, not the greatest, but we had seen worse. I seem to remember suddenly he seemed liked he could'nt even kick a ball? This was the result of a meeting with PT telling him he would never make it big time and he was'nt really any good. What does PT do, puts him in the starting 11 the very next game Confused

If anyone has got the road to Wembley video '99/'00 you should watch it. Stefan Oakes looked a very tidy player and certainley looked like he would be a top quality player. shame about Pt screwing up his career :evil: :evil:

Plus

webmaster said:
RichMC24 said:
matt_c0nn0lly said:
alex, stop trying to lick everyones arse,....... . and just for you alex :smt097

Isn't this just as abusive ???

No.

The nature of abuse, the language, and the context were nowhere near as bad as Alex's response.

matt_c0nn0lly's comments were mild by comparison, and if you read his post, he does try to justify the bit you quoted.

Alex could have argued with it, but instead he resorted to abuse and naughty words.

Yeah, he was a right **** about it. :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
RichMC24 said:
matt_c0nn0lly said:
alex, stop trying to lick everyones arse,....... . and just for you alex :smt097

No.

The nature of abuse, the language, and the context were nowhere near as bad as Alex's response.

matt_c0nn0lly's comments were mild by comparison, and if you read his post, he does try to justify the bit you quoted.

Alex could have argued with it, but instead he resorted to abuse and naughty words.

You tnuc...... :lol:

alex said:
Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
RichMC24 said:
matt_c0nn0lly said:

No.

You tnuc...... :lol:

Did you mean to say tunic? A blue green hood - it looked quite good?

Oh no JF, I meant TNUC...... bit back to front, I know...

When, actually you think about it, it is a sort of tunic.

alex said:
Oh no JF, I meant TNUC...... bit back to front, I know...

When, actually you think about it, it is a sort of tunic.

Wizards sleeve you mean?

alex said:
Doner kebab more....

Did you know that doner kebab is an anagram of BAKED BONER!

It'll never happen - Webbo has years left in him.

who's typo?

lazzer said:
you are... too many smarties

I thought the egg was hollow - that's what the bint off Watchdog said. Did she lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00