Josh Low leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muttley

He is off to Peterborough. Thank feck! A fee which could rise to £100k.

Last edited:
Pretty good bit of business then really, pick him up for free then sell him on after 6-months for 100k.

Is this money to cover expenses or is RK keen not to have to wait for the MM go-ahead?

Pretty good bit of business then really, pick him up for free then sell him on after 6-months for 100k.

Is this money to cover expenses or is RK keen not to have to wait for the MM go-ahead?

Hopefully to help pay off Kelly's contract.........

We haven't got 100k up front, I very much doubt we have even half of it. It will all be based on appearances and them getting promotion, so not a good deal, but some money off the wage bill and abit of cash up front.

Brilliant bit of business. Hope it works out for him, even though he was shite for us.

Was way out of his depth at Leicester and I'm sure J-Lo would be one to agree as well. Thank God we haven't got Peterborough in the FA cup as you know we would lose 1-0 to a last minute Tricky Trev over-head kick after J-Lo had ran from his own penalty area George Weah sytlee!

Is there a source for this info yet?

Brilliant bit of business. Hope it works out for him, even though he was shite for us.

Hardly brilliant business we should never have signed him in the first place, I would imagine that the up front fee will be very little if anything, with the majority being performance related.

I suppose Kelly has at least been big enough to admit he has made a massive mistake, lets hope he is man enough to walk away from a job he is so clearly out of his depth at.

Was way out of his depth at Leicester and I'm sure J-Lo would be one to agree as well. Thank God we haven't got Peterborough in the FA cup as you know we would lose 1-0 to a last minute Tricky Trev over-head kick after J-Lo had ran from his own penalty area George Weah sytlee!

Is there a source for this info yet?

OS

We haven't got 100k up front, I very much doubt we have even half of it. It will all be based on appearances and them getting promotion, so not a good deal, but some money off the wage bill and abit of cash up front.

A good deal in that it frees up wages for another player, although probably a free transfer or loan (unless we are saving because we've overstretched ourselves with Cadamarteri). And in that he was disliked by many fans and there was no point in him just hanging around here if he wasn't going to be played.

Excellent, we've got another honky off the books.

ta, just seen it on the top left thing as well. Just didn't want to get my hopes up as I find it very hard to believe that anyone would want to buy him following his performances here. Having said that, I know nothing about his career pre Leicester City and may be a very good player for a league 1 or 2 side.

great bit of news, he wasnt good enough at this level. he was a good player at northampton so im sure posh will be better off with him.

good luck to him

Hardly brilliant business we should never have signed him in the first place, I would imagine that the up front fee will be very little if anything, with the majority being performance related.

I suppose Kelly has at least been big enough to admit he has made a massive mistake, lets hope he is man enough to walk away from a job he is so clearly out of his depth at.

I think its a fantastic bit of business that we got anyone to spend any more on him what so ever!

You never know how a players going to do in a higher division until they get there. He could have risen to the challenge of playing in the higher league and been the new Guppy! Unfortuntely he was rubbish so good riddens.

I thought he is one of them 'only gay in the village' type of backward people from the West?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670