Josh Low leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his fault hewasn't goodenough just bad judgement by the Manager.Lets hope the next to go is that no good shitbag Johnson though who would want him is beyond me

i think many on here thought johnson would be the old head we needed in midfield, me included to a degree, however its apparent he's a journeyman who couldnt give a feck about the club. i really do think he has to go next ASAP. Hes one of those players who is absolute wank yet RK will play him when he's fit, to the dismay of all on this earth who are blessed with eyesight

i think many on here thought johnson would be the old head we needed in midfield, me included to a degree, however its apparent he's a journeyman who couldnt give a feck about the club. i really do think he has to go next ASAP. Hes one of those players who is absolute wank yet RK will play him when he's fit, to the dismay of all on this earth who are blessed with eyesight

Tbh with the exception of Hume I wouldn't be sorry to see any of them go:102:

id say hume and paddy mac simply because he's a young lad who will hopefully prove to be a good player. but yea the rest of them can feck off, i dont think they are good enoigh to be proffesionals. theyv'e left me with a feeling about city ive never had before, pure bore where i dont give a feck about the players, not one of them will be a remembered player at current performance levels.

id say hume and paddy mac simply because he's a young lad who will hopefully prove to be a good player. but yea the rest of them can feck off, i dont think they are good enoigh to be proffesionals. theyv'e left me with a feeling about city ive never had before, pure bore where i dont give a feck about the players, not one of them will be a remembered player at current performance levels.

even PM can feck off as well, he is not the best defender we have at the moment. 3rd in the pecking order behing McAuley and Kisnorbo

I always felt Low's heart wasn't in it. Every interview and every time anyone spoke about him they mentioned he was doing a law degree and honestly I think he would have been better off putting the time into his current career. With all the studying I think he lost sight of the target.

i can feel an extermination coming on, would certainly fit in with our so called racist attitudes ;)

you wait he will be outstanding for them and end up in the premier in 2 years time......

I always felt Low's heart wasn't in it. Every interview and every time anyone spoke about him they mentioned he was doing a law degree and honestly I think he would have been better off putting the time into his current career. With all the studying I think he lost sight of the target.

Agreed.

He never really seemed that committed out on the pitch, which, for a modern professional football player is odd.

you wait he will be outstanding for them and end up in the premier in 2 years time......

Well that's what happened with Gillespie when we gave him to Sheffield Utd for no money at all so maybe you have a point there fcukcov.

Last edited:
Thank you for turning up in the blue shirt Josh
You started ok but soon was tosh
Your 'skills' put us under the cosh
Thank feck you have gone to the Posh

:tumbleweed:

At least we are getting cash for him... something I think we are all surprised about

Thank you for turning up in the blue shirt Josh
You started ok but soon was tosh
Your 'skills' put us under the cosh
Thank feck you have gone to the Posh

:tumbleweed:

At least we are getting cash for him... something I think we are all surprised about

Especially when you consider its more than we got for Dickov, who lets be fair, was pretty classic for us.

[/B]

Especially when you consider its more than we got for Dickov, who lets be fair, was pretty classic for us.

Just goes to show the mistakes made by the club. We were royally fecked by the contracts given in the prem with those clauses. Thatcher & Dickov both left for way under the odds. The way Dickov played we could have got £1m for him without too much hassle.

Just goes to show the mistakes made by the club. We were royally fecked by the contracts given in the prem with those clauses. Thatcher & Dickov both left for way under the odds. The way Dickov played we could have got £1m for him without too much hassle.

But the only reason some of those players signed the new contracts was because of the cheap release clause. They may well have signed shorter contrracts or not at all without those clauses in the contract.

Which would you have chosen, Dickov for a season with a release clause, or no Dickov?

But the only reason some of those players signed the new contracts was because of the cheap release clause. They may well have signed shorter contrracts or not at all without those clauses in the contract.

Which would you have chosen, Dickov for a season with a release clause, or no Dickov?

Agreed that they signed them because of the clause but would have preferred someone who could have driven a harder bargain for the benefit of the club than a release of £50-75k (whatever the figure was in the end).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669