Josh Low the cure for our ills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treebeard

I've not made it to the first two games as I'm down in London, but from the highlights and what people are beginning to say, I gather Josh had a good game when he came on? We clearly need width and Josh not only put a great ball in on the highlights I saw, but had a great first touch before smacking one against the bar too. In light of all the negatives, surely he's one big positive non?

We've had so many false dawns down the years I'm not getting my hopes up, remember the glowing praise after Junior Lewis played his first game and we supposedly had to beat Spurs to his signature :icon_roll

I thought he looked really good, but lets not get over excited yet.

He was OK and put 2 or 3 decent crosses in for the midgets in the middle to miss. Not the cure for all our ills IMO but looked the best player in his brief cameo on Tuesday and will hopefully turn out to be a decent player for us.

Let's just hope we support him and don't get on his back the minute when he has a poor game

Agreed Batto. Everyone seems to want success yesterday when they forget what we've been thru in the recent past. I know it's been dragged out a thousand times but MON's first 10 games were shocking and we wanted him out. The eventual football wasn't pretty either but we were difficult to beat. I don't think that's too far away now. Two paddy's in the middle. Josh on the right and Kenton running the left giving us the width we lack. Once stearman hits form again hopefully he can get an understanding with Low like he did with Maybury at the end of last season.

It's a larf being a City fan eh?

J-Lo is either very good, or we are just not used to seeing a winger play football for Leicester city since ryan smith against sheffield utd!

Looks too much like Ian Dowie for my liking......:frown:

am I right in thinking josh low is from the lower leagues? hopefully he will adjust to playing on a bigger stage! at least he give us width and at least gave there defence something to be concerned about, can he actually take on players and beat them , if we are plating a 442 then it is essential we have players to run at defenders, hopefully he will cut the mustard, we have had a few false dawns lately!

buster go***ds said:
am I right in thinking josh low is from the lower leagues? hopefully he will adjust to playing on a bigger stage! at least he give us width and at least gave there defence something to be concerned about, can he actually take on players and beat them , if we are plating a 442 then it is essential we have players to run at defenders, hopefully he will cut the mustard, we have had a few false dawns lately!

Signed from Northampton. He's also been at Oldham, Cardiff and Bristol Rovers. Wales u-21 international as well I believe.

Had a laugh at the Burnley match when seconds after Low arrived on the pitch (and putting in a cross with his first touch), suddenly all of the players were passing/hoofing to him. Either they saw he was up for it or just didn't want to spend too long on the ball taking the blame.

No he is not the cure for our ills, yes he put in 2 or 3 crosses whilst he was on th pitch, but he is a winger for fecks sake that his is job, IMO no better than any other Championship winger, just looked good on tuesday night because he rose above the rest of the shite. Lets not get carried away.

Right wing, problem solved. Low isn't the best in the world, but he is good enough and will get better. Left wing still a problem

PFKAKTF FOX said:
No he is not the cure for our ills, yes he put in 2 or 3 crosses whilst he was on th pitch, but he is a winger for fecks sake that his is job, IMO no better than any other Championship winger, just looked good on tuesday night because he rose above the rest of the shite. Lets not get carried away.

Momo?:102::102:

Am I the only one who thought that both Tiatto and Porter were excellent?

Tiatto was brilliant in the first, he played one of the best 45 minutes I've seen him play. And Porter impressed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669