Josh Low the cure for our ills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hunt Smells said:
Am I the only one who thought that both Tiatto and Porter were excellent?

Tiatto was brilliant in the first, he played one of the best 45 minutes I've seen him play. And Porter impressed as well.
Yes you are, they played OK, excellent is way OTT. Tiatto had one of the best games I have ever seen him play. Excellent?, no

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Am I the only one who thought that both Tiatto and Porter were excellent?

Tiatto was brilliant in the first, he played one of the best 45 minutes I've seen him play. And Porter impressed as well.

I agree about Tiatto but I thought Porter was completly ineffective. I can't think of one meaningful thing he did during the entrie time he was on the pitch.

Fox Fan said:
I agree about Tiatto but I thought Porter was completly ineffective. I can't think of one meaningful thing he did during the entrie time he was on the pitch.

Porter did a good job for the team, he rarely gave the ball away and whilst he wasn't beating 2 or 3 men at a time, he gave a good solid performance, I thought it was a decent debut.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Porter did a good job for the team, he rarely gave the ball away and whilst he wasn't beating 2 or 3 men at a time, he gave a good solid performance, I thought it was a decent debut.

Same here, AZ. He was effective and was not rubbish. He should of scored IMO.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

I couldn't have responded better myself A-Z!!! ;)

PFKAKTF FOX said:
100% spot on. atothez

It's interesting to see the effect that one or two players can have on the rest of the side. Even those that have only played footy in park know that when you have a player on your side that you are confident you can pass to, who can hold the ball up, pass without losing possession, or have a crack himself, you play differently yourself. It can change the way the whole side plays. And I think we had those two men in Josh Low and Stephen Hughes on Saturday. Kelly was so right in seeing that the players needed to open up a bit, and show their ability. We'll always leak the odd deflected goal, but as Saturday showed, if we're creating, we have the necessary talent to score goals. Great one-on-one from Hume and great vision for the pass from Matty.

Performance wise, we're heading in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669