Josh Low.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had nearly 36n hours to think about it, and my view has not changed. He made a schoolboy error in the last minute of extra time which cost us the game. He gets paid more than most people on here, and we pay fecking good money to watch, just being a professional footballer should have told him not to kick it high. He should have seen Hendo or he could have tapped it out for another corner.......
The trouble with a large magority of city fans is that are conditioned to losing. As RS said it is a team game, its also a spectator game, he let down his team mates and the spectators. I wonder how much money he lost the club with that kick?

So silver you think before you post eh?.....:icon_wink

If you look at what I wrote you'll see I wasn't praising him or saying that he had a good game. To the contrary I agree with your points as you have put them. The crux of my argument was that negativity and needlessly calling him names isn't going to motivate him to improve his performances and I still stand by that.

So again...think:icon_lol: :icon_wink before you post.

Last edited:
is josh lows mistake any worse than hendo's for the first goal because by my calculations if he hadnt fecked that one up lows mistake wouldnt be quite as significant as you make out.

its always the last mistake which usually costs you the game....

If you look at what I wrote you'll see I wasn't praising him or saying that he had a good game. To the contrary I agree with your points as you have put them. The crux of my argument was that negativity and needlessly calling him names isn't going to motivate him to improve his performances and I still stand by that.

So again...think:icon_lol: :icon_wink before you post.

his performances could not improve even if he sold his soul to the devil FFS......:icon_bigg

its always the last mistake which usually costs you the game....

So that would be McAuley feckin' up his marking and then failing to block the shot, then, rather than anything to do with Low at all ?

So that would be McAuley feckin' up his marking and then failing to block the shot, then, rather than anything to do with Low at all ?

**** off...... it was Lows direct mistake, basic stuff went out the window. He was shite all night and that capped it off. If he had played well and that was his only mistake thats one thing but he didnt.

Anyway he is crap and that I would say is the majority of the fans view. Another Junior Lewis.... but I would relish it if he pushed my words right back down my gob and proved me 100% wrong, but I cannot see it

**** off...... it was Lows direct mistake, basic stuff went out the window. He was shite all night and that capped it off. If he had played well and that was his only mistake thats one thing but he didnt.

Anyway he is crap and that I would say is the majority of the fans view. Another Junior Lewis.... but I would relish it if he pushed my words right back down my gob and proved me 100% wrong, but I cannot see it

You said the last mistake - and that was clearly McAuley's

Another Junior Lewis.

Bit harsh BG.
He's just another in the list of players who have come to Leicester from a lower division and not been able to make the step up. For the sake of his career he needs to move on soon before his confidence is completely gone.

Well lets hang the tit for making a mistake then, we'll moan and moan and boo him next time he plays destoy his confidence, he'll leave and then we'll be happy.

Everyone of those players made mistakes today, Lows was horrendous and it led to a goal, but the postives far outweigh the negatives, unless you want to be continually depressed.

David Lowe, Simon Grayson, Jordan Stewart - thre name that spring to mind, I'm sure there's more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69