Josh Low.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
LM is obviously not his position but he doesn't seem much better at RM. We are,however, looking for somebody who can cook a decent pie.

Fanny, fanny Craddock,
Fanny Craddock on the wi..ing!
:)

Josh Low is an embarrasment, complete waste of space. He was v.poor yesterday just as he was vs Palace.. He cost us the game the useless tosser :098:

I don't think it is very fair to level blame at anyone. So he didn't have a good game...it happens in football because players are human beings...sometimes things go wrong.

I prefer to look at all of the positives.

OK, he had a shite game but i don't think he deserves this. it was probably the biggest game of his career so i forgive him for messing it up.

Someone always finds something to moan about!!!

Everyone knows he didn't play particularly well but I don't think there is a need to brand him a 'twat' or anything else that is that venomous. He is a Leicester City player whether you like him or not.

It isn't really any wonder to me why sometimes plyers stop trying their best and want to leave clubs. This type of abuse is not really fair, nor is it in the spirit of support.

He didn't have a good game. We know it, we have said it, and he probably knows that too. Calling him names won't change a thing, nor will it motivate any kind of improvement.

Think before you speak.

It isn't really any wonder to me why sometimes plyers stop trying their best and want to leave clubs. This type of abuse is not really fair, nor is it in the spirit of support.

Like Jordan stwert did. And nows he's playing in the Premiership.

Everyone knows he didn't play particularly well but I don't think there is a need to brand him a 'twat' or anything else that is that venomous. He is a Leicester City player whether you like him or not.

He didn't have a good game. We know it, we have said it, and he probably knows that too. Calling him names won't change a thing, nor will it motivate any kind of improvement.

Think before you speak.

And it is a team game after all.....

Think before you speak.

Had nearly 36n hours to think about it, and my view has not changed. He made a schoolboy error in the last minute of extra time which cost us the game. He gets paid more than most people on here, and we pay fecking good money to watch, just being a professional footballer should have told him not to kick it high. He should have seen Hendo or he could have tapped it out for another corner.......
The trouble with a large magority of city fans is that are conditioned to losing. As RS said it is a team game, its also a spectator game, he let down his team mates and the spectators. I wonder how much money he lost the club with that kick?

So silver you think before you post eh?.....:icon_wink

is josh lows mistake any worse than hendo's for the first goal because by my calculations if he hadnt fecked that one up lows mistake wouldnt be quite as significant as you make out.

Josh Low, Josh Low, get off his feckin' back for christ's sake :icon_roll

It was a joke in response to him being slated:icon_roll I;ve only seen him play once against Palace and I thought he did ok

is josh lows mistake any worse than hendo's for the first goal because by my calculations if he hadnt fecked that one up lows mistake wouldnt be quite as significant as you make out.

Or McCauley's double error for the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69